Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moose1123 Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Jun 25, 2008, 10:50 PM
    Samsung Juke SCH-U470 working with Rhapsody
    I have a Samsung Juke SCH-U470. It used to work with a laptop I had. Now I am trying to use on a desk top. (laptop crashed) I can not get it to authorize as a device and allow me to transfer music to it via Rhapsody. I have tried all the trouble shooting suggestions on the Rhapsody site. Saw a few items that said Juke will not work with Rhaposdy, yet it did with the laptop... Any Suggestions?
    MaGiC_DaN90 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose1123
    I have a Samsung Juke SCH-U470. It used to work with a laptop I had. Now I am trying to use on a desk top. (laptop crashed) I can not get it to authorize as a device and allow me to transfer music to it via Rhapsody. I have tried all the trouble shooting suggestions on the Rhapsody site. Saw a few items that said Juke will not work with Rhaposdy, yet it did with the laptop.... Any Suggestions?
    I'm having the same problem, can anyone help?

Jul 31, 2008, 10:26 PM
    Or what togo service will work with Juke? Tried Napster and Rhap.. no dice

Sep 16, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose1123
    I have a Samsung Juke SCH-U470. It used to work with a laptop I had. Now I am trying to use on a desk top. (laptop crashed) I can not get it to authorize as a device and allow me to transfer music to it via Rhapsody. I have tried all the trouble shooting suggestions on the Rhapsody site. Saw a few items that said Juke will not work with Rhaposdy, yet it did with the laptop.... Any Suggestions?
    Well... Seems I can use a JUKE with a laptop but not a desktop? Go figure. I have tried everything I can think of and even had online assistance from the company, they said a JUKE dos not work with their service. Tried a laptop and boom works great. Authorized device as a JUKE and transferred music.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Samsung dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Samsung dryer that is about 1 year old. It is leaving grease like stains on my clothing. I know it's the dryer and not the washer because I put a brand new comforter in it last week to fluff it up and it came out with the same stain that's been on my clothing and it never went in the...

Samsung LCD TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have bought 32 " Samsung lcd TV 2 weeks back. There are 3 picture modes in TV . Dynamic,standard & movie mode. If I switch over to movie mode or standard mode, after some time , it goes back to dynamic mode automatically. I need solution for this problem. Pl help.

SAMSUNG Q25 USB Ports not working [ 2 Answers ]

We have a laptop (SAMSUNG Q25 Model) and we were using it for about an year without any problems. And suddenly now there some problem with its USB ports. All the USB ports in the laptop are detected and installed, but when I connect a flash disk or mouse or keyboard, it doesn't detect any of...

Rhapsody.com [ 3 Answers ]

R there any sites like rhapsody.com where you don't av to be american 2 use it?

View more questions Search