Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Qin Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Need title car loan
    I need to get a title car loan and going through the internet there are about a zillion of these loans listed. How can I find out which one is a most reputable one and also does anyone out there have a loan company they can recommend (specifically one that will can offer you a reasonable loan rate if you have bad credit).
    TheCleaner Posts: 152, Reputation: 3

Jun 26, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Check the companies against ripoff.com to see any screwups they made in the past and also better business bureau.

Carl.-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car Loan and Car Title - Minnesota Law [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My fiancé and I recently bought a car on a Saturday. We live in Minnesota. At first, the finance guy at the car dealership told us the financing will be done through Wells Fargo. After spending close to 4 hours at there and hearing it was a reputable bank that we both bank through -- we...

Adding my name to car title and loan [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is military and is leaving for Afghanistan soon. I have special power of attorney and regular power of attorney. How do I add my name to the car? We live in Tennessee and the car is from NY with everything through NY.

Loan not in my name-Want my name on the deed/title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend and I are purchasing a home. He has filled out all of the loan paperwork and my name is not on any of it so he could get a better deal? He has an FHDA loan and when I called the lawyer earlier this week (I did not tell her what type of loan, because we did not know at that time)...

Co signed car loan and title [ 12 Answers ]

I cosigned on an auto loan with our daughter. The car title and loan are in both of our names. She is going to move out and has been unreliable in making payments. I have had to bail her out more than once. I want her to either get the loan and title in her name alone or turn in her car. She...

View more questions Search