Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Xbox 360 2 red lights!
    Hey everyone I need an opinion on what I should do about my xbox. I have been getting 2 red lights over the last few days but I have been able to switch it off let it rest and put it back on. However I keep getting them now all the time and my xbox lasts only like 5 minutes. 2 red lights means that the xbox is overheating: Xbox 360: Two red lights flash on the Ring of Light. I have tried everything. My xbox is out of warranty and would cost me 60 pounds for a repair, should I attempt to repair this myself or should I pay this 60 pounds and send it away? Thanks.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Id say the 60 quid, I hear the red light thing is quite a legendary failure for the 360,

Jun 25, 2008, 03:19 PM
    Yer I know its just its quite a lot of money for probably a simple problem to fix. Thanks for your opinion.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Yea I know, hmmm maybe phone them see if they have anything to say other than 'send it in'

Jun 25, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Nope lol nothing they are useless. :P Thanks a lot though dude.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xbox 360 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was just playing my 36i went to turn it on then three flashing red lights appeared I checked the power cable and it was a green colour which meant it was fine. I was getting no picture though. Is it the AV cable or is it basically screwed

GTA 4 on xbox live [ 2 Answers ]

I just got the new GTA 4... I turn on my xbox360... it goes straight to the game, so I sign into the xbox dashboard... and I put in my 4 digit code to sign into xbox live! OK... so after signing into xbox live, why does it not let me play the game online?? Somebody please have an answer!! Aaaahhhh....

Xbox 360 Laptop [ 10 Answers ]

I read in one of my Xbox magazines, that they were going to come out with a 360 laptop. It's still under development and they don't have any dates when it comes out. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything or has heard anything about the Xbox 360 laptop.

View more questions Search