Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DarkAssassin1323 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2006, 11:22 PM
    Facial Hair Question
    Hi. My facial hair is quite odd. Im almost 17 and it grows out only on the front and side of my neck below the jaw. It doesn't bother me, and I know it;'' most likely start growing on my actual face, but I was just wondering if its normal for it to grow in like this.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2006, 04:53 AM
    This is not uncommon at all. Look around at your classmates; I bet you'll see a whole variety of ways the hairs are coming in...
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2006, 05:05 AM
    Hi,
    I agree with rickj; all of us are different. Hair grows differently, and at different rates. Some have much facial hair earlier than others; some don't really get facial hair until later, maybe 20 yrs old or so.
    Best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SK-II The Facial Whitening Mask [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys, Has anyone used this SK-II facial whitening mask? If so, how well did it work? I want to buy it, but my skin is really sensitive. I don't know enough about the chemical make up to make a judgment on it. I hear its kind of concentrated, so I am concerned if anyone else had some troubles...

Help for drooping facial skin [ 1 Answers ]

Who knows of an incrediable product that will really fill in lines and also lift droopy mouth corners and saggy cheeks that droop towards mouth. Does anything really work that comes in a container??

Facial satisfaction [ 4 Answers ]

I'm studying for a dissertation looking into facial satisfaction compared with body satisfaction within 2 groups. Those likely to suffer with eating disorders and those not likely. I'm not having much luck with finding information about this topic any help?

Facial hair [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and I've started to notice a few dark hairs on my chin and upper lip. I started plucking them as I found them, but now there seems to be more. I'm afraid that if I keep plucking them or if I was them, then more will grow and before I know it there will be more than I can handle....

Facial Blush [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone aid me to the right direction/remedy to having my facial "blushing" cured. Its been almost 5 years... and it all started in college my cheeks have been constantly red whether if the weather is cool or hot. I sometimes face the question "Who slapped you?".. from a variety of...

View more questions Search