Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2006, 11:08 PM
    Rigor mortis always occur?
    Does rigor mortis always occur? My friend just passed away last week and I noticed that his body was still as 'soft' as alive and by the time I touched him (wear new clothe), it was already 8 hrs after death. He died of heart disease.

May I know why is it so? I read some articles somewhere which stated that this question still remain an open one as to-date, no conclusive answer obtained. Or rigor mortis will not occur every time to everyone?

Thank you.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2006, 05:56 AM
    Hi,
    Yes, it will occur sooner or later. The time depends on the temperature.
    Here is a good link, with full explanations:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rigor_mortis

I do wish you the best.
    maksud5258 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2011, 01:34 PM
    Yes it occurs in every person. But it can not happen if the creator prevent it. The same things are happening . No rigir mortise is happening in case of the followers of the emammuzzaman in Bangladesh. See in your eyes:
    http://www.hezbuttawheed.com/component/content/article/1-displayhome/3-dajjaltheantichristhasappeared

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rigor Mortis [ 10 Answers ]

I have a question about rigor, we are working on a case and no forensic expert has been hired yet, so we are working with what we have. Here's where we get confused, the police are saying the man was shot (once chest/once chest) 40 cal. gun between 2:05 and 2:20. However, the maintenance man tried...

What's ths SOONEST Implant. Bleeding can occur? [ 6 Answers ]

I would appreciate any opinions or experiences relating to my issue. I am wondering if it is even POSSIBLE to have implantation bleeding as soon as 2 weeks after the START of my LMP. I started LMP on Sept. 16th, (I have only a 4-5 day menstruation) and had unprotected sex on the night of the 25th....

Childhood experiences no longer occur. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm 15. This TECHNICALLY makes me a teenager... which isn't far from being a child... which sounds stupid for me to say childhood in the first place. Anyway... When I was little, starting at the age of 5 (which is as far back as I can remember) I would sleepwalk. I'd sleepwalk and...

The importance of Rigor mortis [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me why rigor mortis is important to the pathologist. I need info on it for a table in my assessment. Any help would be invaluable.:p

Rigor Mortis - Complete [ 2 Answers ]

What tissue of the body is in rigor mortis? What is the physiological explanation for rigor mortis? What is the usefulness of the phenomenon of rigor mortis in forensic medicine? Assume the body is buried in a casket and exhumed five years later for a medical test. If the biceps brachii...

View more questions Search