Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Mar 22, 2006, 07:14 PM
    I don't see anything about this post as "healthy" It is actually just down right gross!
    Lungie Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Mar 22, 2006, 08:16 PM
    When I was 18 everything seamed a huge deal, my first boyfriend cheated on me and my entire world, I mean MY ENTIRE WORLD smashed, but now ten years on, my mum helped me through it and through the next boyfriend and the next and the next. You are just starting your life, you should try to look at the bigger picture. Think long and hard about this where do you want to be in 10 years?? I'm getting married in one week!! Not still with my first boyfriend. Best thing I ever did.
    Style Posts: 48, Reputation: 7

Mar 22, 2006, 08:33 PM
    To whom it may concern,I pray that you DO NOT,follow through with this guy,I highly recommend you check this site:

http://www.kroq.com/loveline/

It has some great resources for you to check out,PLEASE,I beg of you to just call one of those such as the 4th one from the bottom or even emailing the show. What this behavior seems to show is that there is some mental health issues that have come from a chaotic family situation (A single mother who lets her 17yr old daughter and 21yr old boyfriend sleep in the same bed? The fact that her boyfriend is only 4 years older than her daughter itself scares me). You feel some shame because of sleeping with the guy (read the title of your post) yet you pursue it, and lack inhibitions (sleeping with a guy your mom was dating)as well which is not good. I beg that you get help as soon as possible,call the hotlines,email the show,call in,get a counselor or psychiatrist as soon as possible,stay away from drugs (something often tied to this sort of background you're portraying), and above all STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY,he's a criminal and a lousy guy at that, imagine if you guys had kids together and then suddenly he started sleeping with her-how would that feel to you? Get some help and in time you'll be fine.

-Style
    Toya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2006, 08:49 AM
    This story is very alarming for someone that is your age to be going through. YOU NEED YOUR MOTHER IN YOUR LIFE!! Not a jerk and CHEATER.
    What happened is partly your mother's fault also.Which Mother in this world let their Daughter sleep in the same bed with their MAN?! That is child neglect and endangerment. It is like voluntaring your child to be raped.
    Don't start your life with this guy it will become a nightmare(this situation presently, is)."Dont c problems in the day and look for it in the dark." LIFE is important and u have one chance at it. Don't mess up your future he is not worth taking the chance for.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2006, 09:42 AM
    This is pretty sick - someone shouldcall what here in Illinois is DCF. Department of Child, Family services. This mother NEVER should have allowed a grown man to sleep with, what in Illinois is a child.

This is sick. She dates this guy then lets her child be with him? Ughhhh!!
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Mar 24, 2006, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by phillysteakandcheese
    Your Mom let you - her teenage daughter (17???) - sleep in the same bed as her 21 year old boyfriend?

Excuse me, but that sounds bizzare.

Maybe there is some context behind all of this, but on face value your Mom sounds like she is not looking out for your best interests.

Thank you... im glad someone finally addressed that. I mean this 21 yr old guy has some screw loose..

But what in the world was your mother thinking... he's 21? Im sure he is much closer to your age then hers... naturally at 21... guys don't have the easiest time holding back when there is another girl in the bed.

Your mom used some very poor judgement and I agree with phillysteakand cheese... thats bizarre
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2006, 07:22 AM
    It is not normal, for a Mom to be behaving this way.
    There is much more to this than is being shown in the original question.
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2006, 02:57 PM
    I am wondering since we did not hear back from her... if this is a real question or someone goofing on us. I've wondered on couple questions if soemone is playing around. I am sure it happens. Not a big deal.

I just can't imagine a 17 year old sleeping with her mom's boyfriend.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Mar 25, 2006, 05:16 PM
    I think this type of stuff happens more often then we would wish to think. I don't know... if this is a 21 yr old guy(we all know what 21 yr old men are like) and there is a young cute 17yr old in the house... hmm.. if you think about it may not be that impossible. But still this whole situation sounds a bit off.
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2006, 08:12 PM
    Absolutely. I think the real problem is the mother.
    kandy Posts: 34, Reputation: -1

Mar 26, 2006, 10:08 PM
    Hey Its Kandy My Twin Sister Wroght This Page And Yes My Mom Did Let Her Move In With This 21 Year Old But He Is Going To Get Sick Of Her And I Hope That She Comes Home I Know That If He Had Sex With Her Then She Thinks She Loves Him He Was Her First But I Mean If It Was Me In My Sisters Place I Would Not Have Done It
    chrissy21 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 06:36 PM
    This is crazy
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 17, 2007, 01:21 AM
    And I thoughy my family was screwed up.
    kay13 Posts: 103, Reputation: 22

Apr 17, 2007, 01:45 AM
    Your mom should be locked up, disgraceful behaviour for a mother.
    deytonsmom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ademan
    You dont love this guy and you dont want him for the rest of your life. End of story. He cheated on your mother apparently, who he was with when he slept with you right? He had sex with a minor... when he's 21 no less... He clearly has no concept of moral values, and he probably went to jail for a reason. You're probably just infatuated with the idea of this older "badass" dude who apparently swept you off your feet. There are many better men out there... it seems to me you just dont know what they're like yet... it seems like this guy was your first time, for sex and even for a "relationship", the way you're acting about this seems really really like a little schoolgirl who's fallen in love with teacher or something... please, do yourself, your mother, and your family a favor and get interested in real guys your own age

cheers
    -Dan
    AMEN

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so my name is Erik and I'm 20 years old. I have a girlfriend and she is 17 years old. We've been seeing each other for awhile now. Long enough to know that if something happened between us we would feel it in our stomach for a long time, and that's a ****ty feeling. So the problem is that I...

I don't know what to do [ 29 Answers ]

(I know that this posting is really long, but please take the time... read it, and respond. I really need this adice.) Hello. My name is MaryAnna. I recently moved to where I live about 4-5 months ago. I moved here with my now ex fiancé. Our relationship went donw the drain dew to him. It was...

I don't know [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant. I have been having normal periods for a while now, taking my mulitvitamins and exercising on a regular basis. Last month July 23 I began to spot lightly, stopped spotting on the 24th, and then began a normal period on the 25th. 12 days later I began to...

I don't know what to say or do [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not sure where to start,OK ill start with my nan and pop live in india and I haven't seen them since I was a child (now 20) and we keep in contact through phone and email. I got an email from my nan and pop today saying that she's having some madical problems and needs a pacemaker. I no a...

My cpu is at 100 and don't know why [ 4 Answers ]

My cpu is at 100 and is slowing everything down I've defragged my computer, scanned for viruses, and restarted. It just started doing this. Task manager says system idle process is taking up all the cpu. Ireally hope you can help!

View more questions Search