Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ivyluv0218 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 10:15 AM
    On the sidewalk bleeding
    What is the theme of "On the sidewalk bleeding"?
    classic123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 01:29 AM

What are the major themes within the story?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On the Sidewalk Bleeding By: Evan Hunter [ 6 Answers ]

Am looking for the underlying theme of this short story. (ie: what underlying message the author is trying to convey to the reader) I need to later include textual evidence quoted from the story. I think that the theme has something to do with the event when Andy found his own identity- that it...

Sidewalk project means 2 dead trees? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 large water oak trees on my property that is on the edge of the right of way for the sidewalk construction. Trees are about 80-90 ft tall. They have dug within 2 ft of the tree trunk cutting some roots. They said they would have an arborist check the trees (why don't I believe that?). Are...

Who to contact to build a sidewalk [ 3 Answers ]

The street that I used to live on doesn't have sidewalks on either side of the street. This street leads to a very upscale apartment complex then down hill to a residentinal neighborhood. There is no sidewalk until you get to the apartments, and then that's only on one side of the street. Anyone...

3-D sidewalk chalk art [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry; not a question, but check out some of these incredible 3-d sidewalk chalk drawings: http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/pave.htm .

View more questions Search