Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Powering on TV
    I have a Panasonic HDTVMonitor,model CT-36HL42C.the power is not coming on with the TV botton itself or with the remote control, both sound and picture are fine when TV powers up, can you tell me the problem parts and cost of fix ?
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 10:17 AM
    You say the sound and picture are fine when the TV powers up, but that neither the button nor the remote control will turn it on. So how does it come to be on?

One thing I've noticed is that HD TVs are slow to come on. They are really computers internally, and we all know how long it takes a computer to reboot.

Hope this helps,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Powering Off Problem [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I was having some problems that resulted in my computer automatically re-starting at every startup. It would get as far as almost completely having finished and then re-start at which XP would do its diognostic and 'fix' various things and then start. I looked at the syatem error log and...

Computer not powering off or booting up [ 3 Answers ]

The led light are flashning but PC not booting or powering off need help on what to check .first thanks guys . All I can tell adout the specs are it has a M7VIG 400 mother board , KVR 333 mem / 256

Powering the G terminal on my furnace control board [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My furnace's control board recently blew and the repair guy replaced it with a different kind. Aparently the new board requires a wire from the thermostat to the G terminal to work the A/C fan, and the old one didn't. The repair guy would need to make another trip for this repair. I am...

View more questions Search