Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hasan Tanveer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Anti-reflectors ?
    I do gaming regularly.. and my left eye is very weak.. doc said no use of glass..

So is there any other specified glasses.. that can save my eyes from the rays of monitors ?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 05:40 PM
    You can wear plano (0 prescription) lenses with an anti-reflective coating on them. But I think your best bet is to take regular stretch breaks from your computer. Get up, stretch, get some fresh air, and maybe a snack. Ergonomic keyboards, mouses, and chairs are also helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The new Anti Obama Ad. [ 11 Answers ]

OK Obama supporters, have you heard the newest ad that questions this guy and his ability to lead our nation, especially in the War On Terror? I have always been of the opinion that he is weak in that area, but this ad, really confirmed my fears. It talks about three teens, murdered by gang...

Anyone know anything about anti-depressants? [ 10 Answers ]

My doctor recommended them to me but I'm really scared of using them. Does anyone know any possible side effects they may have (ex. Prozac)

What is best anti virus? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having AVG 7.5 free edition but its not enuf to prevent viruses and threats... what is the best software Norton,mcafee,AVg? Recommend

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

View more questions Search