Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slc258 Posts: 68, Reputation: 3

Jun 25, 2008, 05:57 AM
    Grub treatments?
    I live in NY,

what is the best time to lay down that fast acting grub killer?. in ny they do not sell the season long killer due to chemical in it. I put down Milky spore 2 weeks ago (4x4 grid type), but that will take awhile to be set in lawn and I want to be proactive before grubs eat my lawn... if I applied it now June 25th is it too early and wasting time/money or it it safe to assume that the grubs are already eating my roots?
    thanks
    photopapa Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 07:38 AM
    I've asked this question, but lost the connection and can't seem to find our chat. Looking for help in properly setting a Melnor Electronic Aqua Timer Model 3060. I need to set it to water flower pots both in the morning and the evening, but can only get it to water once a day. Please advise soonest. It's getting hot! Thank you.
    photopapa Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 08:30 AM
    You say you've answered the question regarding properly setting a battery operated outdoor watering timer to accommodate twice-daily watering, but I cannot see any answer (Melnor Electronic Aqua Timer Model 3060). Please advise.
    themouseman Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Check out Imidacloprid Insecticides for White Grub Control in Turfgrass | Horticulture and Home Pest News

I have used it and it works great.

Biological control around my home does not survive over wintering and appling a granular with a fertilizer spreader was easy. You state may require you have a licence. Do not use around fish, fish ponds, or bee hives on your property.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grub [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, What is the easiest way to get rid of grubs in the lawn? Its annoying to go outside and see the lawn dug ub by critters. Thanks Ladybronze

Window treatments [ 4 Answers ]

I have a deep kitchen window, approx. 16" deep similar to a garden window. Can I put some type of a window treatment up and would I position the curtain on the wall or in close to the window. Question 2, I have a doorwall with a daylight window above it, would I put a treatment on it as well?...

Window treatments(?) [ 5 Answers ]

Ladies and Gentlemen, I need some help desperately. I have been tasked with putting a "Scarf?" over the living room windows and curtain. There are three 3.0 windows in tandem. Bonnie would like the scarf? To come up from the left and go to the right and kind of droop in the center and show...

Grub Control and Fertilizer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I will be putting down grub control and fertilizer this week because it is going to rain. Does it matter which order I lay them in? Thanks, Paul

View more questions Search