Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marila Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 09:18 PM
    911 for real
    Can a unborn child have any effcets will you are taken mental pills for depershon and bypoler and add
    marila Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Can a unborn baby have any deffcte will taken menal pills
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2008, 09:21 PM
    I... have no idea what you're trying to say.

Are you asking if the baby will have effects on YOU while you're taking meds or are you asking if the meds will have effects on the BABY?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real stats/ real decisions [ 1 Answers ]

You work for a manufacturing company as a statistical process analyst. Your job is to analyze processes and make sure they are in statistical control. In on process, a machine cuts wood boards to a thickness of 25 millimeters with acceptable margin of error of +/- 0.6 millimeter. (Assume this...

Which HYIPS are real?Which are scams?Are they real at all? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I am a medical student and I have been looking for some means to invest online and make some money to pay my tuition.I got to know about these High Yield Investment Programs and I really want to know which are real and which are scams.I would be very glad if you people can shed light on this...

Is this real? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello.. I never graduated from high school I got kicked out my last year and so on. I found this place online that says instead of a ged I can get a diploma online Is this legal and is this legit? http://www.careerlearningcourses.com

The real name of you [ 54 Answers ]

:) Hi friends I was like to see the real name of you because I was like to see what are the real name friends.

View more questions Search