Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    semrai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Several vintage items
    We are hoping to find a good home for several intersting vintage items. Any ideas of good websites for auctions or "collectibles"? Also, part of this estate involves a huge inventory of WWII and later ham radio and electronics equip. Suggestions?
    Overwhelmed,
    Semrai
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Ebay is GREAT for selling things like this.

I think just about anyone that collects anything checks Ebay to add to their collection, at least occasionally.

I would, however, get a professional appraisal of the items, so that you know how much to hold as a reserve on the items.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 03:22 AM
    There are many sites on the Internet where you can list things that you are wanting to sell without having to pay a penny of your own money. Some of the better ones are listed below.

It's also possible that one of your local newspapers might have a site or sites available where you can also do such a thing for free. So, I would suggest checking out the newspaper sites as well. They might be listed as some kind of auction, even though it doesn't have to be an "auction".

craigslist: san francisco bay area classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

(To use Craigslist, you just find and post on the one that is near you.)

USA - cliQs.com

Everything from Everywhere

DomesticSale - The Effective Free Classifieds

Free Classifieds Ads - Internet Advertising to Sell Online

Vast.com - Search All The Classifieds On The Web

PennySaverUSA Classifieds Online: Local ads in California

Free Classifieds - FinditClassifieds.com

Oodle.com Classifieds - Search local online classifieds

BuySellCommunity Classifieds - Buy & Sell Locally : Free Online Classifieds

Free Classifieds @ Adpost.com

Free Classifieds, Free Ads, Free advertisement, Business Opportunity

Free Classifieds - FinditClassifieds.com

Free Advertising, Free Classifieds, Free Classified Ads, Free Ads, Classified Ads, Free Classified, Bulk Email Advertising, Opt In Email Marketing Services, Email Lists, Classified, Free Ad, Advertising Free, Classifieds, Classified Ad, Free Classifi
    curtisst Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Jan 17, 2009, 07:33 PM

You can start your own group on Yahoo Groups like I did. There is one here called Berkshire County Sell Your Stuff. You can control it as a moderator or leave it open to be controlled by others. It is free to start and is yours as long as you want it. You set the parameters yourself. It's very simple to start it and maintain it. No complicated HTML, graphics, etc. And you do not have to pay fees to Ebay or use their Pay pal system. Free,free,free, that's a bargain today.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vintage Craftsman Chainsaw [ 4 Answers ]

I have just received a very old craftsman chainsaw. This saw has a 36" bar, is operated by two individuals, and the motor is 2-stroke using 30w motor oil mixed with gas according to a plate attached to the saw. The model is 351.24600. Can you help me find vendors that sell parts and info on this...

Vintage Bracelet Marking [ 15 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what this marking means. While familiar or able to locate many jewelry markings this is new to me and am thinking about purchasing. All I know is that this a vintage piece, I suspect the 60s , but really not sure and it is about 1 1/18 wide and 7.5 inches long with safety...

Vintage Film Sizes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I recently started collecting vintage cameras, so far in my collection I have an Ansco Shur Shot (1950's box), an Kodak Instamatic 124 (1966-71), and an Eastman Kodak (1920's not sure what kind yet). I also have my trusty Nikon D50. I am looking for film for these cameras or a re-spooling...

Vintage Voltage [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a lighting company called Vintage Voltage? They sell beautiful well priced chandeliers. If you have heard of them do you have contact info?

View more questions Search