Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyem78 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Child vocabulary
    I have a two year old in my class and he does not talk well at all. He sounds like he is crying while speaking all the time. Even with a smile. What should I do?
    maje3 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Sounds like a whiner. Maybe talk to his mother and see if that's how he talks at home. I heard experts say kids grow out of whining but I don't know how long it takes.
    delight Posts: 33, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 26, 2008, 10:15 AM
    It is quite natural, but u must advise his parents to contact a good medico, and if he is not he but some 'she' then agair, advise same thing, but not to his, but her parents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

Vocabulary workshop unit 1 level E [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm krissy I was just wondering if someone could help in Sadlier-Oxford vocabulary workshop level E I'm lost I finish most of the problems but I can figure out some is there a site I can go to get the answers to check the ones I have finished and fix the ones I have left unfinished... could...

Learining English and vocabulary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm learning English by myself. But I think it's really hard to remember lots of vocabularies. Do you know any good site of learning English? Please tell me some! Thank you.

I want to give custody of my unborn child to the father before the child is born [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant and wish to give custody to the father before the child is born

Child care expense credit ffor a resident alien child with ITIN [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a resident alien on a J1 (do not get W2) while my husband is on J2 and gets W2. Can I claim child care expense credit for my resident alien son who has a ITIN? I was wondering this since I might not qualify for earned income but my husband income does, can we claim the child care expense...

View more questions Search