Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feddy101 Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Jun 24, 2008, 04:19 PM
    What is happining with our relationship?
    I have been dating this guy for about 3 months, but recently I don't know what's up with him. One of his friends (who I trust) said he was saying he wasn't into me any more one day and he liked me the next. Also he has been more distant from me recently and he is not even holding my hand. I asked him about it but he won't admit any thing is wrong. So please help I don't even know if he's still going out with me. What should I do? :confused:
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jun 24, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Ok I kind of am getting the hint that you're in high school, because this behavior is very immature.. on both parts, getting your facts from someone else and believing them, and him by treating you poorly because he's too afraid to communicate.

Sit him down and be serious, say that things feel different and if you can't resolve your problems then you will leave, he will either straighten up and tell you what's going on or he won't and then you can leave knowing that you're not stuck with an immature non-communicative mate.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 01:02 PM
    If you can't talk about it, you don't have a very good relationship, and if he can't reassure your fears, he isn't a very good boyfriend in the first place.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 03:13 PM
    3 months is about the time you notice if things are REALLY good or not. Sounds like you're noticing they're not. So much pain in life can be avoided by accepting the way people are and responding appropriately without anger. It IS possible to stop dating this guy if he's not right for you withour you two hating each other. It really IS possible.
    enjay22 Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Jun 28, 2008, 07:09 PM
    There are PLENTY of fish in the sea hunny
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Sorry but it is not even a relationship anyway. 3 Months is not a really long time. If your not happy anymore, maybe this other person is waiting for you to pull the plug and say goodbye. It is up to you whether you want to continue or not, but it does sound like he is changing from what used to be. Do you want that to continue? Like others have said. Sit him down try to have a good communication with him. If it goes no where then you know what to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do I really need to be in this relationship? Sometimes I don't think so. [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: This is my story are you ready? Well here we go... my boyfriend and I met over myspace... and 2 months of dating we moved in together... for the first 8 months he lied to me and told me he was a virgin and I had to find the truth on a video tape... well I got to looking at his...

Relationship [ 1 Answers ]

I told my boyfriend before we started to get deep in the relionship that I was a very jealous person he says I have nothing to w orry about but I feel the girls he pick on and stuff will get out of hand I have told him not to do it so much in front of me but he can't seem to help it and yes the...

My relationship [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend was going for about 1 year and a half and lately we werent the same.he's looking at other females in my presents,going out more often,he curses and listens to disrespecting songs while around me what is the best thing to do?i talk to him about it but he always has an excuse for...

Relationship [ 1 Answers ]

How do you deal with neglet in a relationship When the man that is suppose to be loving you is busy pleasing himself I dedicate so much time with him and kids that I really haven / taken any time for myself I really feel like so much is passing me by

View more questions Search