Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hobbsa1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 04:08 PM
    How many doctor visits?
    How many doctors visits do you have when your pregnant? I mean if there are no complications, what is the standard number? Every month?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2008, 04:17 PM
    If you don't have any complication and also depending of your:
    *About once each month during your first six months of pregnancy.
    *Then every two weeks during the next two months.
    *Then weekly until the delivery date.

You can always check with your doctor about your number of visits because some might be less.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Typically, without complications, you will visit your doctor once a month for the first 7 months, then twice a month during the 8th month, then once a week until delivery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spiritual Visits [ 12 Answers ]

I have recently had an experience that I don't understand. I was in bed and couldn't sleep as I lay with my eyes closed I felt something jump on the bed and tap me, I thought this was my kitten but realised the door was closed and she could not get into the room. I lay back down and it happened...

Getting supervised visits [ 2 Answers ]

I am due with a baby in 2 days. Her dad left me about a month ago to fend for myself. And he says that when the paternity test says that the baby is his that he will take care of her. The everyother weekend and pay his child support. But I have a copy of his criminal record and it's not good. 5...

Overnight visits appropriate [ 2 Answers ]

Should newborns have overnight visitation, at what age is it appropriate I do not feel comfortable with overnight visits for my newborn and don't know when I will be okay with it.

Deny visits. [ 7 Answers ]

Only question I have is. Custody has been filled and starting the process, Am I allowd to deny my little guys mom visitation due to her being a flight risk. She might take him and disapeer. She usually has him but I'm thinking of when I get him this weekend to keep him until the court day. ...

Probation visits [ 3 Answers ]

Has any body hear about probation asking some body for a urine sample in a home visit, I am in New York state

View more questions Search