Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josbe17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Should I be worried?
    Umm... me and my girlfriend sort of had sex, I only stuck it in about 5 or 6 times... without a rubber:(... im worried... should I be?
    snowie71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Depends if you like the idea of being a dad and also if you like a nice warm feeling in your crotch and you like scratching and peeing razor blades feeling.

So maybe nothing to worry about if you like the above.
    dunno Posts: 160, Reputation: 19

Jun 24, 2008, 03:40 PM
    Well anytime you have sex, there is a possibility that you will get the girl pregnant. If you are worried, you should ALWAYS wear a condom or use some sort of birth control. Or better yet... don't have sex at all!

Anyway, you'll just have to wait this one out and see if she misses her next period or not. And next time, be more careful!

Good luck!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2008, 03:56 PM
    It really doesn' matter the number of times you stuck it in her, you still did it without a condom. I don't know if you came inside her, but things can happen with precum.

Note that many things can adult when you have sex, sometimes even with a condom, but at least wearing one can make your changing slimer.

With sex you might cauht a std, som curable some not, or make a baby. In the future wear a condom, at least if your going have sex, or your be stick in your situation now, worried. Now you have to wait and see, maybe this was your wake-up call.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Sex=babies, it's as simple as that. If you don't use protection then you are playing with fire, and it's just a matter of time before you get burned. Many girls get pregnant the first time they have sex, it happens. So now you get to play the waiting game and hope that you got lucky this time.

Remember, there is no form of birth control out there that is 100% effective, so every time you have sex, there is a possibility of pregnancy, and a possibility of an std. So, bottom line, if you are having sex, protected or unprotected, be prepared for the consequences. Are you ready to be a dad?
    babygirl1092 Posts: 114, Reputation: 8
    -

Jun 25, 2008, 08:01 AM
    That's like saying haha this fire willnt go up if I but lighter fluid on it! Will wake up call precum can get a girl pregnant too. That's why in sex ed they tell u to ware a condom and if you when you take the condom off turn away from the girl so it doesn't spill on her and you know go inside of her. Witch sounds so stupid but its true. And if u stay in her to long with the condom on and go limp you defeted the perpuse of the condom. If it gets a hole or tares the condom didn't do its job. So she needs to be using her own pertection as well as you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Worried! [ 21 Answers ]

Ok I have been going out with my boyfriend for a few months now but lately I haven't been able to talk to him! And I've met his best friend and he helps me whenever I need it. But I've been talking to him more then my boyfriend and I'm worried I might fall for him and stop loving my boyfriend. What...

Worried mum [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is 15 yrs old she has been taking the contraception pill called cilest for the past two months,sha has now had a period in the middle of the month and she is still taking the pill could you please tell me if this is normal,

I'm really worried! [ 13 Answers ]

Hello!Im 19 and have recently broken my virginity with my current boyfriend of the same age.The strangest thing is that when we had intercourse for the second time,he complained that I had gotten too big for him.I definitely did not cheat on him,so how could this have happened.Im really woried,is...

View more questions Search