Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cwhit Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Accelerator pump
    I need to know where the accelerator pump is on a 1987 honda civic not the fuel pump. It has the 1.5L engine and it is carbeurated. Thank you in advance!
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2008, 12:22 PM
    They normally extend from the top of the carburetor downward. Look for a rod with an "e" clip on it. Once you remove the top of the carburetor, look for the rod with a leather pump cup on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accelerator not working [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a new shape 2002 vauxhall (opel) vectra, my car starts but the accelerator won't work, doesn't rev the engine. Any ideas? :confused:

Engine/Accelerator/Tran Issue? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Ford Crown 1988, 8 cylinder. I don't recall the specs at this moment, but I can get them if it is necessary to answer this question. When I accelerate, it is slow and sluggish like my pedal isn't providing anymore gas when I push it down. I have to get almost all the way to the floor...

Video Accelerator Engine.exe - Dll initialization failed [ 2 Answers ]

Every time when I am shutting down my computer a message appeared: "Video Accelerator Engine.exe - Dll initialization failed" while windows is shutting down. If I click OK then the same message appears back and then a new window opens up to 'End the Programme' and after it save everything it shuts...

Accelerator for far better speed [ 2 Answers ]

I see the ads about an accelerator that will make my computer run up to 300 times faster. How is this possible? Are there some accelerators that are much better than others or is it all a scam? Thanks Kentucky Nick :confused:

View more questions Search