Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redAjumper Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2008, 10:18 AM
    2 guys 1 girl?
    There are 2 guys in my life right now...

KS= I almost married him, we have been together for 4 years, he is sweet sometimes but he is a recovering alcoholic. He knows me, but he doesn't know if he loves me the right way. His family is nothing but divorces and cheaters so he is scared. I love him and I depend on him. He says he is scared of hurting me again.

CF= old friend from school, he is sweet but he just got out of a relationship of 3 years. He says he wants to date me but he is scared of hurting me. We have fun together but he doesn't know me like KS does. I like him a lot.

Me= I am manic depressive, have panic attacks, and a few other things... I already know I'm a lot to put up with, people don't stay around me long. I'm not real trusting of guys but I know KS so well that if he was doing something wrong... I would already know, I don't know CF that well but so far he hasn't lied to me. I have abandonment issues I never know what I am going to do but on the other hand I have strong rules for myself.

What the hell do I do? Try and date CF or try again with KS? Or neither?:confused:
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jun 24, 2008, 10:37 AM
    I say neither, you need to figure yourself out, get some help and take medication.. you should be well before you get into a relationship.. From my experience relationships bring a lot of stress, and from what I've learned manic depressives shouldn't be around stress if they are not dealing with their sickness..
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 10:52 AM
    I say... (flips a coin)... tails!
    confused1145 Posts: 176, Reputation: 17

Jun 24, 2008, 11:18 AM
    Unfortuately there is no way to make someone want to be with you. They both are scared right now. Try to explain to them how you feel, but first you need to figure out which one it is that you want. All you can do is give them some time to figure out what they want.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 01:21 PM
    Date them both!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do guys look for in a girl ? [ 7 Answers ]

What do guys look for in their girlfriends? Do they expect us to make all the planning and call them when we want to talk? Or should we just sit back and wait for them to make the plans and call us ?

So.what do guys want from a girl [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not talking about the obvious... in a relationship? I'm assuming the same thing we want, honesty, love, trust? How many guys really want a serious relationship anyway? And how far does looks go?

What do guys want in a girl? [ 25 Answers ]

I am 16 years old, and I have been wondering what guys want in girls. You always see discussions about what girls want in guys, but guys have to want something too. I always seem to go for the wrong guys. I lost my virginity when I was 15 and I thought I loved him. He only wanted my body though. He...

Two guys, one girl [ 2 Answers ]

How do I choose between two guys, when I'm dating one, but he's being stupid, and the other is awsome but is my boyfriends best friend? :confused:

View more questions Search