Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gingerrogers77 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Jun 24, 2008, 05:38 AM
    Zumba Workout!
    My family is thinking about purchasing Zumba which has a pretty good offer right now! But our question is does anyone know if Zumba really work? Or have any of you tried it and found some results that could either be good/bad?

God Bless :) :D
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 05:43 AM
    IMO any fitness programme involving dance, especially exciting latin dancing, is okay in my books for anyone's fitness. Sounds like a fun way to lose weight ! I haven't seen this offer and would appreciate you letting me know.

Zumba Fitness
    gingerrogers77 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Jun 24, 2008, 07:14 AM
    Okay, the website is Zumba Fitness the price is roughly $60.00 but included is 6 dvd's and some weights that have the feeling of maracas when you use them because of a sound they make.

It appears that the dvd's are all different levels and work outs. I am not a sales person but love dancing and especially using latin music is great!

I just do not know anyone who has done this and was looking for some advice.

A friend of mine's (health/fitness fanatic) said this program looks great and we should look into buying it at a great price.

We did waste money on the "6-week body makeover" by Michael Thurmond. Just gets really boring and old... no rhythm to it...

Just go on the website and you will be able to review all the set offers. I also went on some other websites for general knowledge and found FITNESS INFOMERCIAL REVIEW - ZUMBA FITNESS VIDEOS REVIEW which has testimonials on it!

Well, good luck... we are placing our order now!

God Bless, :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Oh go for it, sounds great!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What workout? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the middle of an inactive winter compared to my active summers and have put on a winter coat of fat! I'm joining a gym tomorrow and want to know what equipment/workout plan I should be using to burn as much fat as possible. I don't want to be chunky but am also very impatient and like to...

Best Workout [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 34 year old woman who needs to lose 30 pounds and can't seem to end her cravings for sugar/candy I have been exercising 45 minutes 4 days of cardio for two weeks and want to know best way to lose the weight in thighs, butt and abs

Ab workout. [ 1 Answers ]

I go to the gym everyday and I'm trying to get a six pack or at least a little more cut. Im 5'9" and weight 152. I was wondering are there any other workouts I can do to get the six pack or become more cut? I don't eat much and if I do I run a half a mile before I work out anyway so I can get my...

AB Workout [ 2 Answers ]

What's a good ab workout video? I just had a baby...

View more questions Search