Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xena 777 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 12:23 AM
    Grieving for a lost soul
    Hi people

Im just wandering if anyone would know if someone is reported missing and presumed dead would that rule out the notion of Witness Protection Programmes being involved??
    My ex partner has been missing for 7 months and police say he has been murdered. I have been told by other people he is in Witness Protection? I have been grieving with a hopeful inkling that he maybe alive? Police had a press release that he had been murdered then there was not much more investigations after that. No body has been found. The more I read about Witness Protection etc I can't help but wander if there could be some truth to he being alive. Since his disappearance a lot of criminals he knew have been busted by police, his family no longer talk about him nor talk too me? I don't know something just doesn't feel right?! Anyone with experience I would so appreciate as I am carrying his son and been crying the whole time!! Hope it's not for nothing!! Thank you.. :confused: :confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2008, 05:34 AM
    It very well could be so it is probably best that you leave it alone in case he is.
    The more you question this it could get around and the ones he is being protected from could start questioning.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2008, 05:38 PM
    I know it might be hard now and you might feel heartbroken, but you need to be and stay strong for your baby, if anything. If he's in the witness protection program, he's there for a big reason, major. You don't want trouble to come your way so maybe that's why the family is shutting you out on that issue they might be left in the dark as well, contact with outsiders is forbidden, including family. Do they know your pregnant?
    xena 777 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 11:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28
    I know it might be hard now and you might feel heartbroken, but you need to be and stay strong for your baby, if anything. If he's in the witness protection program, he's there for a big reason, major. You dont want trouble to come your way so maybe thats why the family is shutting you out on that issue they might be left in the dark as well, contact with outsiders is forbidden, including family. Do they know your pregnant?
    :) Thank you for your reply, I know it's a very shady and secretive world the Witness Protection and God hoping he is there?! I have a right to question I have been grieving, crying for the last 7 months. Trying too work out why, who, where!! Searching for his body under bridges, bushes tracks! Just me on my own with a bubs inside my tummy! If I wasn't pregnant I would be diving in water where I have been told by many he is likely too be. I have asked his family too help me search for him when I get a tip off but they do not want too know about it. I have asked police too search the places I have been told about by reliable sources and they do not?? The family know I am pregnant with his son and were supportive at the start but have not heard from them for a few months. He was married with 3 children previous too our relationship I met him around 15 months after they had parted. I feel deeply sad for his kids. I am due too have bubs in 3 weeks and had finally come too a peace with his death until a few days ago when people visited me and were adamant he was alive and telling on his old associates. They then said a very dangerous man wants too see me on release from prison in a few weeks and I took it as a threatening message from them. I am trying too cope with death, a fatherless child now he could be alive and the gangster guys want too take it out on me!! I have started attending church as I feel bit confused and down and my goodness the love of God has lifted my spirits up big time!! Thanks so much for your kind words and god bless!! :)
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 03:21 AM
    You need to real consider moving someone safe for yourself and baby. Donot take things lightly, dangerous people do dangerous things to people and they might just to try to get or hurt him.

I'm sorry that you did all of what you did to try and find him, which was risky. Maybe you need to go the cops or some type o social services agency because maybe they can referred you somewhere or someone with your church. In 1999 my friend got killed because he boyfriend left when he started something with the wrong people and they killed her in hopes of him coming out of hiding he never did. Threats should be taken serious and please findh help.
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2008, 11:53 AM
    Yes, nobody wants to move around, but what happens when your safey is threaten. God help those that help themselves too. At least be careful, for yourself and baby. Sometimes when and if the cops don't help, you go down different avenues. There are many nonprofit angencies that can help or if you're a register voter go to your councilman/women. If this guy is sending threats through jail no telling what he did once he is out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Your best option, don't get into it, first it could risk your life, and second, I don't know how to say this, but if he is, he is still gone for good, he can not come back ever. And he should have had the choice to take you with him if he had wanted.

Next unless there is some reason for the police to say he was murdered, without a body, normally they don't say anyone was murdered.
    And to be honest, the witness protection does not have the person "killed" off, they merely put them into the program, the killing people off is TV. The reason is that they have to appear in court to testify, so the bad guys will know they are not really dead anyway. They are merely hidden, and given new ID.

But yes, often the people that go to protect thierself, will leave family in danger, esp if the bad guys think you know something. You need to report this visit to the police.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 08:11 PM
    How are things going? Whenever you come back let me know. Hope all is well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grieving Cat [ 5 Answers ]

My two female cats lived together for nearly 17 years. It's been one month now since Pietra suddenly died, and Pumpkin (who has been diagnosed with cancer last august) has not been the same kitty since. She's constantly meowing (the low guttural cry, the baby screaming cry, the please help me...

My dog is grieving [ 6 Answers ]

My husband passed away late last month, quite unexpectedly. We have 2 dogs - a 4 year old German Shepherd/Gordon Setter mix we adopted at 5 months that absolutely adored him and a 3 year old AKC GSD we've had since she was 6 weeks old that is more my dog. "His" dog trusted no one when we got her...

Lost soul [ 8 Answers ]

Hi my name is lamocha I'm from clark county Ohio and I was put up for adoption when I was only 3 days old and all I now is that my birth mother had me at the age of 13 and gave me the name (Tiara Reen Richardson). I love my life now but I want to meet my real mother and father. I was only 17 when I...

Relationship is put on hold because she is grieving, what should I do? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I just need advice on what to do. Me and my girlfriend have just recently been dating. We're both 21. We both lost a really good friend who's VERY important in our life. I don't want to give out specifics because it hurts too much to explain. She told me that she had to put the...

Grieving dog [ 3 Answers ]

My 10 year old jack russell died very suddenly at home about one week ago his best friend is my 8 year old female jack russell who is now grieving. We are trying to keep her happy and feel needed and loved, but how do we help her when we are at work all day. I leave both a radio & TV on for her,...

View more questions Search