Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2008, 09:20 PM
    MP3 player in Europe
    I'm about to go on a tour of Europe; France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria. I have gone through many mp3 players through the past 3 years.
    I was just wondering, do USB ports exist in these countries? And if so, do you think that I could charge the MP3 player in one of these "Internet Cafes?" I've never been to EUrope and I don't feel like buying a battery operated MP3 player that is $17 and holds 30 songs. Thank you.

By the way, I've never been to Europe, as you can tell... hehehe.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Really depends on the computers they have at internet cafes.

I just got back from a backpacking trip through Europe, and most computers in internet cafes DO have usb ports, and I charged my iPod there.
    flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    really depends on the computers they have at internet cafes.

I just got back from a backpacking trip through Europe, and most computers in internet cafes DO have usb ports, and I charged my ipod there.

Oh, cool, thanks!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get a job in Europe [ 19 Answers ]

I want to work in Europe, how can I get there? Please help

How Do I Get A Job In Europe ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm Evani, Indonesian. I'm have interest to work abroad. How do I find for any available job. And how do I apply it? Thanks

Adopting From Europe [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my Fiancé plan to adopt down the road (in approx. 5 years) after we have two children of our own first. We are planning to adopt from Ukraine or Russia. I know how horrible situations are down there, plus that is where my family came from so it just hits close to home for me. My questions is...

View more questions Search