Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    live2sk8-94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Apple iPhone
    How much will the 3g apple iPhone cost in Australia??
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Don't know, do you live in Australia? Go to your local cell phone companies website and see if they have ads for it yet, just an idea.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 07:58 PM
    RRP will be about $750.00

However you can pick it up from the different providers on differing plans where you end up paying it off by the Month.

Here is a link to the Optus site with varying pricing plans , you could also try Telstra , Vodafone etc.

Optus - Welcome to Optus.com.au
    Bob Geeson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 12:24 PM

I have an Apple Ipod Touch 2 and I want to transfer some music from it to my PC but I cannot do it. Any ideas how to do this procedure as it is the opposite of syncing from the PC to the Ipod.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of Apple iPhone in Australia? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know how much the new iPhone will be when it is available in Australia. I've been hearing that the 4 gig one will be about 250 Australian dollars but I've also read that it will cost $200 then you have to pay $40 a month or something like that. So does anyone know how much a 4 gig pre...

Downgrading iPhone 1.1.3 [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone now the easiest way to downgrade an iPhone from 1.1.3 to any of the earlier firmwire:confused:

IPhone song [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I amsure lot sof you have seen the iPhone's comercial on TV. I LOVE the background music, does anyone know where can find the background music of it and what is its name(if it has a name)?:) Thank you in advance

View more questions Search