Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missfit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 01:28 PM
    Looking for an animated movie
    I'm looking for a title of an animated movie
    I can't remember much of it, it's based on a classic book by Charles (since it won't let me write out his last name without censoring it, it's the author of oliver twist and david copperfield)
    One of the main characters is a dog who has a page boy hat
    I know that it's vague but any help would be appreciated.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 23, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Oliver and company?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 23, 2008, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missfit
    i'm looking for a title of an animated movie
    i can't remember much of it, it's based on a classic book by Charles (since it won't let me write out his last name without censoring it, it's the author of oliver twist and david copperfield)
    one of the main characters is a dog who has a page boy hat
    I know that it's vague but any help would be appreciated.
    Possibly the 1993 version of David Copperfield: DVD Empire - Item - David Copperfield (1993) / DVD-Video

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Animated movie from 90s [ 3 Answers ]

OK her is another one I just thought of. It's animated and its about these kids who find this troll under the bridge who has an AMAZING green thumb and can produce plants from his thumb when he puts his thumb on the ground. I know its not a lot but if anyone can find it I'll be sooo happy Thanks!

What is the animated movie from the 90s [ 11 Answers ]

This movie I used to watch with my kids and it was about these three animals. They were all different and their "mother" the animal that looked after them got sick from the pollution in their forest. And they have to find this one thing to make her better. And they all go on this adventure. But I...

An old animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm looking for an old animated movie I think its an 80's or early 90's I saw when I was 4 or 5. I don't remember very much, but what I do remember is a truck tips over and guys with toxic suits walk around I think cleaning it up, and owl or hawk tries to kill some little animals that's all I...

Animated movie name? [ 2 Answers ]

Recenetly I have been trying to track down all of my favorite childhood movies. When I was younger I remember watching an animated movie about a little boy. The only thing I remember is at the very end he is in a castle and it is destroyed by a sludge like substance. I thought the title was Secret...

View more questions Search