Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miller3 Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Psychic reading this weekend.
    I went to see a psychic this weekend. I asked a lot of questions about my broken relationship. I was really surprised of all the psychic new of me and my ex. She said a lot of things I believed would happen and things that happened in the past. My question is how do you feel about this, meaning should I believe what was said to me? I never believed in this kind of thing until yesterday when she was at least 95% correct with things. Is there truth to any of this? Please send your feedback.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2008, 01:17 PM
    You can either believe what they said or you could consider it entertainment and nothing more. It all depends on how much information you "gave" to her as well. Some psychics know what questions to ask you for you to reveal things. Some psychics are truly gifted and can read your past. Not too many can get the future right though. Their time frames tend to be off or the prediction does not come true due to extenuating circumstances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can any one tell me give me a psychic reading [ 2 Answers ]

I though here people are nice and help ful and will give some psychic reading but all are just for fun so I will not ask my question

Psychic free reading [ 1 Answers ]

Would like to have answer concerning the outcome of my pending legal case

Can anybody give me psychic reading? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Paige My DOB is June/12/93 and can anybody give me a Phsyhic reading about love? If not can you tell me where to go for a free Phsyhic reading ?

Psychic reading for a scorpio [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old male born Nov. 21, 1989 at 3:50 pm. Is anything good in my future considering everything else is going bad right now. Any love or anything. Please give me a Psychic reading.

View more questions Search