Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jun 23, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Getting babysitting jobs is hard need answers
    Everyone always tells me to get babysitting jobs through networking you know, my mom tell her friends about me etc. OK the only promblem is my mom doesn't know anyone with kids that need to be babysat.
    So I need to know how to get jobs, I want to be safe, but I also want to earn some cash. I'll never get jobs if I don't expand. What should I do? Should I print flyers? Should I do something on the internet? Please I really don't know what would be safe, or smart in this situation.
    Any advice would be appriated/,
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2008, 12:45 PM
    Do you have like a Y.E.S. (youth employment services) in your area? They would most probably have a listing of people who need babysitters. I think flyers are a good idea. Post them in the laundry rooms of apartment complexes.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2008, 12:56 PM
    If you belong to church, ask around at church.
    RedneckMama Posts: 103, Reputation: 17

Jun 23, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Is there a bulletin board at your school? Post fliers there, there may be plenty of parents with younger kids looking for school age babysitters...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2008, 01:08 PM
    A flyer at local laundry mats, at grocrey stores, a add a local newspaper.
    Tell peopleyou know at local churches and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Babysitting [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me how old a child has to be to legally babysit in Ontario

Babysitting jobs [ 2 Answers ]

What s a good way to get a baby sitting job? I would like you two right me an ad or tell me what is good information to include in my babysitting ad?

Babysitting Ad [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm trying to write a babysitting ad, but I don't know what to put on it, just list off good things about me or what? I'm an honors kid I volunteer, blah blah blah:confused:

Looking to get a Babysitting Job [ 11 Answers ]

I am 12 years old and I am trying to get a job as a babysitter. Most parents I think would probably want someone to be a bit older than me to babysit. What can I do to show to parents that I am capable of taking care of their child?

View more questions Search