Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccrmusic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 10:26 AM
    w2 form for grants
    How do I get my w2 from 2007 to fill out my fafsa
    delite Posts: 202, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2008, 09:09 PM
    Request from emolyer a copy of w-2; can request a copy and/or transcript from the IRS..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong filing! H1-B File Form 1040 instead of Form 1040NR [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Here is my situation: my OPT started from May 2006-May 2007. My H1-B started from Oct. 2007. I hired a CPA to file the tax for me in 2006 and 2007 w/ the form 1040. I just talked to my friend and she said in my situation I should file form 1040NR instead. So what should I do now? ...

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

Received my W2c. Which form to fill - form 843 or 1040x? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was deducted social security and medicare taxes by my employer in the year 2006. Now, since I was under student Visa (F1) at the time of employment, I was not supposed to have been taxed the SS and medicare taxes. I have already informed my company, and they have sent me the corrected W2...

Slope-intercept form and standard form. [ 1 Answers ]

how do I find the slope intercept form of (-7,-4); m=-1/2 and the standard form of (-5,2);m=2/5 (16/3,-9);m=0 (3,-3);m=-3/8

Can you file more than one w2 form on one nys tax form or do you need additional forms? [ 1 Answers ]

We live in nys and my friend has had 3 different jobs throughout the year. Does he file all w2's on one form or have a form for each?

View more questions Search