Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 23, 2008, 10:35 AM
    I agree with wildandblue that the puppy could harm the kittens as well as your cat, but I wouldn't keep them separeted for too long you have to remember that in order for the pup to get along with the cat he must get used to her at an early age. But be very careful with him around the kittens he doesn't know any better and its true he might try to eat them or play to rough with them.
    ketty Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rex123
    I agree with wildandblue that the puppy could harm the kittens as well as your cat, but I wouldn't keep them separeted for too long you have to remember that in order for the pup to get along with the cat he must get used to her at an early age. But be very careful with him around the kittens he doesn't know any better and its true he might try to eat them or play to rough with them.
    K but can I let the pup and the kittens see each other will supervision of course so they can get used to dogs

Jun 23, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ketty
    k but can i let the pup and the kittens see each other will supervision of course so they can get used to dogs
    And my pup is a minuture eskimo husky he's small a little bigger than a cat
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Jun 23, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Well she will probably get sort of nasty with him if she feels her family is threatened in any way. Won't do the new dog any harm to make Ms. Hannah's acquaintance later on.

Jun 23, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wildandblue
    Well she will probably get sort of nasty with him if she feels her family is threatened in any way. Won't do the new dog any harm to make Ms. Hannah's acquaintance later on.
    Hannah has been acquainted since may23 w/ him

Jun 23, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Sorry I misunderstood. Well in that case if they have already been acquainted than you should keep them separated. For the cats well being.

Jun 23, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Sorry I misunderstood. Well in that case if they have already been acquainted than you should keep them separated. For the cats well being.
    They get along pretty well but he keeps on jumping on her and she whacks him one and he yelps

Jun 23, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Well I guess it sounds like you won't have to worry about them not getting along,the cat will probably put him in his place herself.

Jun 23, 2008, 01:09 PM
    Well I guess it sounds like you won't have to worry about them not getting along,the cat will probably put him in his place herself.
    Yeah she probably will lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

I think I might be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Im about a week an a half late for my period which is not normal for me, I've been with the same guy for about 2 years an we never use protection. Yesterday when I was at work I went to the restroom because I thought I started my period it felt like it anyway an when I looked it was a light...

Am I pregnant? [ 15 Answers ]

I am 23 yrs old mother of two.I am approx.4 to 5 days late for my period.I am cramping and I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative... any advice?

I think I might be pregnant! [ 13 Answers ]

The reason why I think I might be pregnant is because my breast are sore have cramping not able to sleep at night wake up with morning sickness.. headachs .more moodier then usual.. back pain.. frequent need to urinate and so much more someone give me advice... its like everything I c is about...

View more questions Search