Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rosa2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 06:54 AM
    What type of fallacy satement is
    2. On a radio ad: “Have you been fatigued, irritable, moody? If these symptoms are ignored, you might become depressed or even suicidal! Ward off the blues by taking a pill proven to cheer you up. Millions of people have, and they’re glad they did!”
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Why is there a #2 in front of your text?
    shannacorthell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 02:58 PM
    This is the scare tactic fallacy.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 03:00 PM
    What was number 1?
    mariusz0000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 04:58 PM
    Can somebody please help me I don't know none of this can someboddy be helpful with the answers I would really appreaciate it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mariusz0000
    Can somebody please help me I don't know none of this can someboddy be helpful with the answers i would really appreaciate it.

You didn't post a question -
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 24, 2010, 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by locklisa View Post
    what type of fallacy sentence is this
    on a radio ad have you been fatigued irritable moody if these symptoms are ignored you might become depressed or even suicidal ward off the blues by taking a pill proven to check you up millions of people have and they're glad they did
    This is a really old thread, please check dates before posting.

Also, it seems that your post is a question, not a response to the original question. Please don't piggyback on someone else's thread, start your own.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is Group think Fallacy? [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know what is a group think fallacy

Fallacy [ 7 Answers ]

1. It takes someone with a really big heart to give to our charity, and you seem like someone who cares more that most. 2.On a radio as: Have you been fatigued irritable moody? If these symptoms are ignored you might become depressed or even suicidal, Ward off t he blues by taking a pill proven to...

Critical Thinking - Fallacy [ 2 Answers ]

I am really struggling with identifying fallacies. Can someone look at my assignment that I have completed and let me know how it looks? Thanks, Fallacy Type Fallacy Statement Ad hominem/genetic 9. My friend, who goes to college in another state, said girls from that sorority are mean. That...

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

View more questions Search