Ask
    pjk1970 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 11:22 PM
    Staircase Pressuriation Fan
    I Want to select a staircase pressuriation fan

1) Area 250 M3

2)Number of floors : 15

How to select fan static pressure , Flow rate of fan ,Select Grill size,

Please Suggest how to make external static pressure calculationEmail="[email protected]
    rsain2004 Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Jun 22, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Try searching "ASHRAE", they write the standards...
    rsain2004 Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Jun 23, 2008, 01:05 AM
    Local building codes follow guidelines such as these, and those codes should be followed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Staircase Pressurisation in multi storied building [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I, gowrish working as a jr. engineer in one of the developing organisation in bangalore. Could any one help in knowing about staircase pressurisation. Means why it is needed, how to calculate and other. Do the needful.

The Golden Staircase.The Kokoda Trail. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi .:D I wanted to ask if anybody knew anything about the golden staircase in the Kokoda trail.:confused: I couldn't find much to do with it on the net. Thanks to anyone who replies.

Basement Staircase Lighting (or lack thereof) [ 2 Answers ]

When we go into our basement, we have a switch at the bottom and the top of our stairs. This is great, except that the light we have only lights the top part of our stairs. There are two big overhangs (its a really old house) and when you get to the bottom of the staircase, its pitch black again...

Ideas for child protection along the top of a staircase [ 4 Answers ]

We have a half wall on the top floor of our stair case. It is very easy for our two little children to climb up and possibly fall at least 15 feet over the half wall. I am looking for decorative ideas to put up some kind of protection to keep them from climbing up and over and falling. I have...

Glass Staircase [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find a resource to replace my staircase in my 2 Level condo with a glass staircase. I live in Maryland. Thanks

View more questions Search