Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jigicou Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jun 22, 2008, 11:06 PM
    How to start a Denomination
    How do denominations of christanity get satrted and how would one go about starting a new one
    MoonlitWaves Posts: 171, Reputation: 52

Jun 23, 2008, 01:55 AM
    God's children shouldn't be separated into denominatons as it is. So instead of thinking to separate further, why don't you work toward bringing Christians together in unison as a mission in your Christian walk of life. Teaching God's Word doesn't need to be titled with denomination headers. Allow God to use you as a vessel for His Holy Spirit to work through and you can truthfully call it what it is... God's Word!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2008, 05:22 AM
    You start teaching one, get people to start to follow you, That is it,
    Often they start when one group does not like what another is doing, for example issues like baptism or communion are issues between groups, or how you believe in things like foods or drinking.

The difference is how much you differ, to if you are a true new denomination or merely a independnet group with similar beliefs of a main denomination, and then your size,

For example our group has perhaps 4000 to 5000 members worldwide, we are just considered a church, not a denomination
    sndbay Posts: 1,447, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2008, 06:57 AM
    Have you already viewed the listed denominations? And how each differ from each other?

God's Word mentions 7 churches in Revelations. I trust God has already veiwed, and distinguished the differences. In choice in my opinion is to follow that church which God found favor in. Revelation 3:7 the church of Philadelphia teaches Truth and holds the key of David. So does your church holds the knowledge of the key of David, and truth?

Revelation 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

And Revelation 2:8-9 the church of Smyrna is rich in what it holds.

Perhaps it is better to hear what the other 5 churches do that God is against? Either way I would say the donominations should be christian, and holding to Truth of God's Word.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I start looking for grants to start up construction business in Mn. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,I am John and I would appreciate any help I could get on finding some grants or low interest loans for starting a concrete contracting business.I have searched some sites but most want money for a kit.My credit is not very good and I am just trying to start a small construction business.I am...

Can't start my Poulan chainsaw. Start rope too hard to pull. [ 1 Answers ]

Can't start my chainsaw because the start rope is too hard to pull out. Pulling the rope causes a jerky action.

Tractor won't start with key - but I can jump starter to start [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a used Ford 1210 compact tractor and it will not start with the key. I replaced the switch and still no luck. Tested the safety switch & wire that goes to the starter and both are in good order (verified with ohm meter). When I try to start with the key, the lights dim some so I can see...

Denomination confusion [ 42 Answers ]

Hey, Y'all. I wondered why is it that we have so many different denominations in christianity? I have not chosen a denomination. My parents took us from one to the next and I grew up pretty danged confused. I got curious about wicca and some other types of religion because I didn't know where I...

View more questions Search