Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queen25 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Interior & exterior snaps
    Hi, sorry for not writing for so long.. my house is under construction.. tell me on which website ill get some beautifull photos of interior as well as exterior designs...
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 01:57 PM
    My wife prevents me from giving design ideas but these folks should be of great help to you HGTV Decorating and Design Ideas : Interior design ideas, projects, pictures, videos and more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to correctly bid on interior and exterior house painting jobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for help on how to correctly bid on painting jobs. Maybe a formula that is more accurate then the one I use and don't feel confident with. Thanks for any help,J.C.

Dog snaps and becoming skittish. [ 9 Answers ]

I have a one year old dog who is recently becoming skittish and snapping. She is set off by the weirdest things such as when someone wears a hooded sweatshirt and she can't really see their face. I'm nervous with her around children because you never know what will set her off. It happens rare...

Interior and Exterior Painting [ 15 Answers ]

I am just starting a painting business and I'm trying to figure out how to charge for painting for example a mantle or cabinets. I know wood cabinets will need a primer and two coats of finish. Also on how to charge for windows that have several rows of mulls that need to be painted like a 4 over...

Blouse that snaps on at crouch (like a leotard) name? [ 3 Answers ]

What is it called? Not popular any more

View more questions Search