Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2006, 04:44 AM
    Ejaculation
    Sir
    I am 22 m I have been facing a problem right from the beginig of my adulthood and the problem is that I ejaculate my sperms vey early I think I take only 1 minute ,and my pressure of ejaculating the sperms is also very low.if you want to know about my history so I am going to tell you that I am the victims of bad habits and masturbation and I have been doing so right from my childhood.would you like to tell me that can I over come my problem.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2006, 05:44 AM
    Hi,
    I am not a Doctor, nor a Professional in this area.
    My best suggestion is to see a Doctor. Explain it all to him/her, and I am sure they will have a Professional opinion. It might take some prescription medication to help.
    There are also products which will allow you to "delay" ejaculation, available at Drug Stores or Pharmacies. One used to be called "Delay", which was a cream that you put on the penis. I'm not sure if this particular one is still available, but there will be other products similar.
    I do wish you the best of luck.
    iamarcin Posts: 72, Reputation: 4

Mar 18, 2006, 07:36 AM
    I have the same problem
    I use extended pleasure durex condoms
    The trojans are too desensetising and you might have a problem with maintaining an errection but try them too
    Also I heard that the exercise of trying to halt your pee while urination(sort of stoping and starting and stoping) is a way to exercise that muscle so you will be able to maybe hold it
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2006, 08:41 AM
    Excersises and practise. Get ready to ejaculate and stop and continue and stop and continue teasing yourself. Do that without actually ejaculating and you will increase time. Also a little trick if you are dating or making love. Before hand go to the washroom, let everything go boom. Wait 10 or more minutes then make love and your garaunteed to last longer.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ejaculation [ 14 Answers ]

My b-friend has had problems ejaculating, he can stay erect, that's not the problem, but he can't seem to "finish it off." He won't go limp... but he just can't seem to "get there." This doesn't happen every time, but 2-3 times out of 5. He is 35 years old... and sometimes we have been drinking...

Delayed ejaculation [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend is getting upset because sex is taking so long. It takes me around 15 minutes to ejaculate. The shortest time has been 5 minutes. We can't have a quickie and I was just wondering is this normal and is there anything that I can do do make sex more quick at times. Most of the time...

Question on ejaculation [ 2 Answers ]

Is the chance of conceiving depend on amount of sperm a man ejaculate, I know it just takes one but I mean does the greater amount increase the chance, so the man who is ejaculaing a lot is more fertile than the man who is ejaculate is less and his ejaculate does not squirt farther?

No Insertion Just Ejaculation [ 5 Answers ]

Can You Still Get Pregnant If A Man Just Ejaculates On Your Vagina when you are ovulating?

Ejaculation [ 8 Answers ]

I have 2 questions. 1. I ejaculate a lot of semen but I don't have a good and hard force.in other words I can't shoot far.im only 15 years old.why is that and is there any food,fruits, anything naturally I can do? 2.when I masterbate,sometimes I place 2 pillows on my bed and put my penis...

View more questions Search