Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    polska Posts: 33, Reputation: 6

Jun 22, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Does anyone else feel this way?
    It's been 11 weeks since I got dumped. Ups and Downs.
    Anyway, I was at the drag races in New Jersey this weekend and saw some couples holding hands and being close with one another. This really tears me apart! So many memories of us makes the pain start all over again. Thoughts of what I said wrong, what I did wrong, WHAT WENT WRONG? etc. etc.
    It's a feeling of total rejection and depression. I do have a ton of things that I'm proud of and am grateful for in my life but I still feel horrible. I miss her so bad all over again.
    I am (for the most part) a pretty confident person but now I'm terrified of possibly facing this pain or rejection in the future again. I don't want to become thick skinned and never fall in love again. I'm afraid to even approach women!
    I lead a very good lifestyle and want to share it with a significant other. How do I cope?
    I feel totally lost. Love has completely taken over and is disabling me.
    I'm sure Tal will have something to say about it but I feel like I lost the one. You know...
    "THE ONE" The ONE that completes your life. That ONE chance that you got and blew it!
    I'm hope a few years from now I'll look back at this and laugh, but for right now it SUCKS!
    Tal, Bigbird, FireFly, Starlite, and the rest of you... You guys are so awesome! Please help! It's been a real horrible day!
    -i-love-my-boyfriend Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Hey hun I feel the xact same way... im in bits.. its normal to feel like that.. you see couples happy and you wonder why that can't be you being happy.. it isn't fair.. and I'm wondering myself will I find anyone else to love me asmuch... it's a horrible feeling but I know what your going threw... add me on msn [email protected]
    Were going threw the same id like to talk more with you :) xxxxx
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2008, 05:44 PM
    11 weeks, a little over 2 months after the break up of a 3 year relationship. Your pretty normal so far just reading other posts, you just need to be able to ride out the "storms" we find ourselves in from time to time. It will pass, just keep doing what your doing. Be patient and above all stay busy. When she haunts your thoughts look around at where your at. Don't forget what makes you happy, besides her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

How should I feel about this? I feel betrayed and upset [ 13 Answers ]

Another thing, I just found out this morning. Ages I've been on my boyfriends Facebook on my phone to edit stuff for him (he knew about this) and gave me his password. He's changed it now though and I don't know it which is fine because he wants his privacy. However, now, I couldn't get on my own...

View more questions Search