Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 22, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Deer and trees
    I was just wondering if there are any kinds of trees that deer are allergic to or unable to eat. We planted trees in our front lawn a few years ago and about 2 weeks ago a deer came right on our front lawn which is weird saying our 2 dogs were tied outside. He came back again this morning and was eating leaves off one of the trees.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2008, 04:22 PM
    You might check with the extension agent, nurseries, or game warden but I have never heard of anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Deer control [ 16 Answers ]

I have five deer that live in the neighborhood. They moved here due to new construction that demolished their home. I have a 6' chainlink fence surrounding my property but the deer have no trouble jumping it. I have a rose garden (103 roses) an orchard with apple, cherry, peach, apricot, plum,...

Deer Meat [ 6 Answers ]

A man kills a deer and takes it home to cook for dinner. Both he and his wife decide that they won't tell the kids what kind of meat it is, but will give them a clue and let them guess. The kids were eager to know what the meat was on their plates, so they begged their dad for the clue. ...

Deer nutrition [ 3 Answers ]

What are favorite foods for deer in nature and what might attract deer to graze on our propertyÉ

Hitting a deer [ 6 Answers ]

OK, this really freaked me out, and I was wondering if it was even legal. A friend of mine was driving down one of them seasonal roads, at night, and a deer jumped out in front of him, and he did hit the deer, but just the rear of the deer, and then drove over its legs (accidently) the deer laid...

John Deer L110 [ 4 Answers ]

I took my mower apart to sharpen my blades, now I am having trouble putting it back together. Can you show me the blue print of the John Deer L110 so I can see what I did wrong

View more questions Search