Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darryl123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 03:52 PM
    How do I start ascension?
    Could any body tell me how I can start the spitual ascension process..
    I wise to ascend..
    Think you..

darryl123.
    Cattie999 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 05:15 PM
    What type of spiritual accession?
    A philosophical one or a religious one?
    X
    darryl123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattie999 View Post
    What type of spiritual accession?
    A philosophical one or a religious one?
    x
    You know the kind when u open all 12 chakras and leav the body.
    greatodie Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 20, 2009, 07:54 PM

Simplest and best way is to always be a learner never think that you are perfect or have gained enough of knowledge , read and discuss a lot of different spiritual books and theories , try to become a part of the universe ,never think that you are distinct or uncommon to your surroundings!

You are not what you think you are but more than that ! Realize your true nature and that can be done while concentrating or focusing all your thoughts towards your existence and see how your thoughts play around with you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I start looking for grants to start up construction business in Mn. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,I am John and I would appreciate any help I could get on finding some grants or low interest loans for starting a concrete contracting business.I have searched some sites but most want money for a kit.My credit is not very good and I am just trying to start a small construction business.I am...

Can't start my Poulan chainsaw. Start rope too hard to pull. [ 1 Answers ]

Can't start my chainsaw because the start rope is too hard to pull out. Pulling the rope causes a jerky action.

Right ascension declination explanation [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone explain in really simple terms (like I was a kid) what right ascension declination is :confused:

91 honda crx no start or rough start, puzzled HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I'm running a SOHC ZC motor. I have good compressions across all pistons at 135psi and holding a piece. I have checked the timing and it is correct. I have checked the fuel pressure and it is OK. I haven't been able to figure out how to lean the fuel out though, but anyway, it starts up and...

View more questions Search