Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7abebe althani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Important
    There is small organ in the vagina if u touch it you will fell something strange something touchy>> my question is did any one loss there virginity it they touch it or fell something without having sextual process?
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jun 22, 2008, 06:46 PM
    I think you are speaking of the clitoris... if so then no, you did not lose your virginity. Clearly you are from a country outside of the US or you do not speak the english language very well. If you can make your words and questions more clear, we can better assist you with your problem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2008, 07:33 PM
    sort of like horse shoes, you are getting close but not yet. And of course in other countries there are other values as to sexual conduct.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2008, 11:00 PM
    I think you're referring to the hymen. Yes, many women break this thin membrane of flesh without having intercourse. If a penis has not penetrated you, you are still a virgin by some standards.
    7abebe althani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Thanks for answering me I've just re right my question... thx 4 all
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2008, 05:09 PM
    You are a virgin unless you phsycially have sex with your partner, your other posts have been deleted.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2008, 08:52 AM
    When will the people know what constitutes virginity, and the loss of virginity?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MOWERMAN2468
    when will the people know what constitutes virginity, and the loss of virginity?
    Exactly... so many people want to parse words so much that you have virtual whores (and no most women are not that) claiming to be virgins.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 30, 2008, 05:24 AM
    Closed, since the OP got her answer, and I'm not going through the "what is a virgin" argument AGAIN.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which one is more important?b2b or b2c? [ 3 Answers ]

Which one is more important ; B2B Marketing or B2C Marketing?

Even though its not too important [ 2 Answers ]

Omgggg! I have nothing to do what so ever, all my friends are busy today... and I can't think of anything to do, I'm not having fun online... and I don't know what to do. I mean I love to write, draw and read but I don't feel like doing any of those things... sooo... my problem is, I'm bored. Give...

Is Sex Really that Important [ 7 Answers ]

Long story short version. Been with my boyfriend for a year, we're in love and live together. He bought me a beautiful promise ring for our anniversary. Pretty average sex life except that I practically have to for it. I'm not even able to get him in the mood. There's nowhere I can touch him,...

Which is more important? [ 1 Answers ]

The city I live in is having a huge ice storm. The driving conditions are horrible and there are several thousands of people without electricity because of the ice. My fiancé works at a retail store. I asked him to call in because I didn't want him on the road and the news was advising people to...

View more questions Search