Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jun 22, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Anybody remember crackpot, Christi Atkins?
    Watch the hypocritical dingbat get exposed by Colmes. Listen toward the end of the session when Colmes tells Adkins that Hannity's waiting for his 3 a.m. call from Hillary, and even Greta Van Susteren gets a kick out of it. The whole FOX set, both Republican and Democrat commentators, were laughing. Colmes is masterful! Classic! :D

YouTube - Cristi appears on Hannity and Colmes 6/10/08
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2008, 08:31 PM
    Colmes is masterful? Yea, he has mastered the art of being a greezy little weasel. I can't stand that guy. He should just come over the desk and whoop the living sh1t out of Hannity but does he? No! A WEASEL I tell you!
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jun 22, 2008, 10:28 PM
    LOL! I think there something in Alan's contract that restricts him from wailing on Sean, but maybe he can pay Geraldo to do the dirty deed? Seriously though, Hannity and Colmes are friends and do a good job. One of the few Fox programs I'll tune in for.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2008, 03:12 AM
    Have you tuned into Colme's radio show on Airhead America ? A long time ago he was the morning drivetime talk host on WABC in NY .He did a good job then and does a good job balancing Hannity . Their format is strictly timed so each gets exactly the same air time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember [ 2 Answers ]

This movie may sound crazy, but the movie was about family of Ants/Aliens. The Aliens/Ants could change into to humans and back to these big as ants anytime they wanted. They mainly stayed in there human form throwout the movie, The movie took place in the country, the Ants/humans had moved into a...

Any good Recipes for Atkins? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to loose weight for about 4 years now and nothing has worked, I gained 30 pounds with my first child and then got pregnant 13 months later with my second child so I gained 32 lbs with her. So I am about 60 lbs overweight and So I decided to start the Atkins diet, and let me tell...

Let us Remember 9/11 [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. Today, as I am sure all of you know, marks the 5th anniversary of that horrible day. Please let us use this forum to discuss the emotions we are all feeling as a nation on this anniversary. What were you doing the morning of Sept. 11th, 2001? Me personally, I was waking up,...

Anybody remember this from the 80s? [ 1 Answers ]

This isn't a question, I just never see anybody talking about it? Remember that cartoon the Wuzzles? Not many people do? About the talking animals and their daily adventures? I remember a hippopotamus and a lion. I can't really remember anything about the cartoon except what I've written. It...

View more questions Search