Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maydona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Do you add the tablespoon to the bottle or to the shampoo in your hand
    jade4never Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 07:27 AM
    I heard if you leave lemon juice on your hair for 10 minutes and rinse and then use white vinegar and leave it on your hair for 20 minutes.. the acid of the lemon and vinegar should slowly hair dye :L worth trying.
    lexiemcdonough Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 08:28 PM
    Use manic panic(: on JAM2
    babbiegurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 10:44 AM
    I used semi-permanent hair color. I went to my local salon and had them do it. I did mine for October-breast cancer awarness month. And it stayed in for the month! Worked really good too
    babbiegurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 10:46 AM
    But its still there. So I'm in the same boat you are in too!
    JoleenIsHip Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 08:40 AM
    A friend of mine was visiting his family last year in Columbia and he brought me back hair dye by Marcel-France, It's hard to find but if you do, it is amazing. I have used A LOT of different semi-permanent hair dyes, This one was by far the best, It lasts for months, I kid you not. If you cannot find it, you can use Special Effects, It's sold on eBay and does not fade a lot if you wash it carefully, either way it lasts a while, I dyed my hair green with Special Effects and it was the best color result I have seen from Semi-Permanent color, It costs about $12-$15, you would have to bleach your hair first before you use it, unless you already have light colored hair. It smells great too, It's a vegetable oil based dye, so not only are you dying your hair, you're also treating it, so it'll be healthier, When you put the dye in it says leave it in for 15min. But I usually sleep in it (I wrap in it plastic and put a towel on my pillow) I wake up and rinse it out, the color is super vibrant too! I honestly hope I helped, :) I just realized I'm 3 years too late to your question but I hope it helps someone.
    JoleenIsHip Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 08:43 AM
    When it comes to getting rid of the color, I use dish soap, I know it sounds weird but it initially takes out a lot more color then the shampoo, I usually Shampoo, use dish soap, shampoo again and use conditioner (I usually leave it in for like 5min in the shower), if that doesn't help you can put lemon juice in your hair and sit in the sun for like 10min, but buy a leave in conditioner to use cause the lemon juice will dry your hair, You should use a fresh lemon. I hope this helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

Permanent to semi-permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I used semi-permanent hair color for years, then asked my stylist to change over to permanent. Now I'm trying to grow out my hair a bit and don't need to go to the shop as often, plus I'm convinced that the permanent dye is drying out my hair. So I want to go back to semi and I want to do it...

HELP - Remove semi permanent hair color [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lot of grey hair and wanted to remove some of it - I went to a salon and used the semi permanent hair color that Supposedly George Clooney uses - It came out WAYYYYY too dark. Too much of a drastic change and now I want to remove most of it. I have tried Prell. (Nothing) I have...

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search