Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dogpoundbrenda Posts: 78, Reputation: 12

Jun 22, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Classical Song On Fox Sports
    I'm trying to help a friend of mine found out the title of a classical song played on Fox Sports from the 2001 World Series game between DiamondBacks and Yankees,here's a link to his entry on YouTube so you can listen to the song.. Thanks.. YouTube - Who makes this classical track?
    kgossett1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 09:48 AM
    I am a music teacher, and it seems to me that this is stock music written for TV, kid of like the music on the old NFL videos. It's not a familiar classical tune.
    dogpoundbrenda Posts: 78, Reputation: 12

Jun 23, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Thank you for replying,just thought it sounded familiar...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the classical "pump up" song? [ 16 Answers ]

What is the name of that classical song that is always played in montages for sporting events. It is often on sportscenter along with football highlights. It is also often used with highlights setting up a big game. There are no words to the song. It goes something like this: duh duh duhn duhn duhn...

Does classical music really help? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 weeks pregnant. Does listning to classical music really help my unborn child by making it a tad smarter? If so, can he hear it if its softly played next to me or would headphones on my belly work better?

Non-classical violin music [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have any favorite non-classical violin music favorites? Any folk music (of any culture) or even movie related themes? I have so much trouble finding great melodies (outside of classical music) for the violin.

Classical republicanism [ 1 Answers ]

What are the major purposes in government according to classical republicanism?

Classical mechanics-Impulse [ 1 Answers ]

What's the meaning of impulse? I'm really confused??

View more questions Search