Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MOSHOANE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Removing judgement
    Dear sir /sadam

I got a job with a certain job which they were happy with me,the only problem is that I have a judgement passed on me(blacklisted)so I would like to know on how to solve this matter or delete this judgement on me.

Help please.
    Uezato Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MOSHOANE
    dear sir /sadam

i got a job with a certain job which they were happy with me,the only problem is that i have a judgement passed on me(blacklisted)so i would like to know on how to solve this matter or delete this judgement on me.

help please.
    Hi there, you need to contact the credit bureau to have it lifted - obviously you need to pay the outstanding debt first. They will also send you proof that it has been deleted off your record. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing judgement [ 7 Answers ]

DH and I have not been able to get a judgement vacated by an apartment complex we rented from. We have contacted the complex and they have no record of damage or money owed. Corporate told us they didn't have one either and that it was up to us to get it removed. I should add that we where given a...

Removing a negative judgement from my credit report [ 1 Answers ]

I have a negative judgement on my experian credit report. I went to the courthouse and found out that the judgement was settled in June of '03. I contacted alliance one to have them contact experian to let them know that the judgement was settled, and they told me that I had to contact them myself....

Removing or Contesting a Previous Judgement [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I've found myself in one of the toughest financial times of my life. My business went under, my marriage was on the rocks, and I found myself being sued for a frivolous claim for which I was clearly not in the wrong. The problem was I didn't have the resources to fight the suit at the...

Removing a Paid Judgement in MD. [ 3 Answers ]

This medical bill for $400 was not my responsibility. I was injured in a work accident in Maryland and all bills were covered by my PA state workers comp. The total of all bills was around $200,000 yet this small bill from the day of injury was not paid, I sent many letters and copies to the...

Removing faucet handle after removing screw on top [ 7 Answers ]

My hot water is leaking.. I remove the top screw on the handle; the handle won`t come off.. should I try and pry it off or is there another screw somewhere that I don`t know about? This is a two handle-one spout faucet.

View more questions Search