Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolbrezzeb Posts: 74, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 22, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Lifting weights the right way
    Im doing this workout pln that I got off the internet where you a part of your body muscles hard in then the next day you work on another part while letting the previous muscle get the day rest.and I continue in that pattern.my question is I haven't worked out and several months.so should I start with light or heavy weight.because I really want results.and if I should start light when do I do the transition to heavy weight?any foods I should eat to help me get more results or faster?
    coolbrezzeb Posts: 74, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 24, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbrezzeb
    Im doing this workout pln that i got off of the internet where you a part of ur body muscles hard in then the next day you work on another part while letting the previous muscle get the day rest.and i continue in that pattern.my question is i havent worked out n several months.so should i start off with light or heavy weight.because i really want results.and if i should start light when do i do the transition to heavy weight?any foods i should eat to help me get more results or faster?
    I also wanted to add to my question by wondering what should I do if one arm biceps muscle is stronger then the other.do I go along with lifting two different weights levels?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to train biceps and triceps with out lifting weights? [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to work my arms and I don't have weights at home. Is there any good way to work out with out them? Ive been doing pushups every night from 20-30 but it doesn't seem to be getting better..

Lifting Weights [ 4 Answers ]

I've been lifting weights at my gym about 3x a week since Oct '07. I've seen a significant increase in muscle mass and strength. Is there anything natural I can do increase my work out's effectivness or grow more quickly?

Weight lifting [ 2 Answers ]

Ive gotten to the point now where I divide my exericses groups into day such as my chest and legs one day and then my biceps and triceps the next time I work out etc.. I just wondering should I be doing multiple exercises per muscle so do three chest exercises on the day I do my chest and so on? ...

Shop lifting [ 3 Answers ]

Someone, anyone I need some answers real fast. I'm in Canada and I was caught shop lifting. I was charged of course and I'm waiting for my court appearance, needless to say I'm scarred and the way I see it I should be. I have a bi polar disorder for the last 25 years. And for some stupid...

Weight lifting [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if it is OK to do a full body workout three days a week? Also when is the best time to do a workout I usually do it around 4 or 5 pm.

View more questions Search