Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Siama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 08:18 AM
    I have had a Miscarriage 2 weeks ago when do I start Ovulation?
    Hi, I have been trying to conceive for 4 and half years and when I did convie I had a miscarriage on the 9th June 08 the baby was in the tube, and it has been 2 weeks. I am scared to try to conceive at the moment. Do you start ovulation after the miscarriage or when you start your first period. Please can someone help me on this so that I am clear.

Thank you
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2008, 08:52 AM
    You would ovulate before your first period. The period itself is "cleaning" things out when you don't get pregnant. It washes the egg away. (sorry to sound like health class)

Check with your doctor to see when a safe time is to start trying. Your body, I would imagine, needs to heal.
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2008, 10:49 AM
    I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage I have been there, I know its hard to hear but it will get better and I am sure very soon you'll have a little baby.
    You do ovulate before your period but my advice is please wait till you have had at least one normal period before trying to convice. Your body and mind needs time to heal, I didn't wait with my last pregnancy and my body didn't really have time to recover.
    nickynoo40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 03:13 PM
    I had a eptopic pregnancy 4years ago in march.got pregnant recent had early miscarriage .scared to get pregnant again in case it happens again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarriage at 23 weeks [ 29 Answers ]

My girlfriend just miscarried at 23 weeks and 4 days and the dr. sent her home to pass the baby at home without a D&C. does this sound right? She had no bleeding and the only symptom was she had a little cramping once or twice a day for 2 days. I just can't believe the dr. would just send her home!...

Only one normal period after miscarriage in Jan.now 2 weeks late. [ 3 Answers ]

I was 16 weeks pregnant when I had to have an emergency D&C on January 9, 2007. I healed quickly and had a normal period on February 8, 2007. My periods are usually regular and have never really been affected by previous stressful times in my life. My partner and I weren't going to try to get...

I GOT MY PERIOD twice in less than two weeks.could I have had a miscarriage? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello... about a week ago I had my period and last night I had it again for one night. Its not heavy and is kind of brownish and I'm scared that I got pregnant within the last week and didn't realize it and then had a miscarriage which is tearing me apart to think that's what it can be. I'm in my...

Breast soreness after ovulation has lessened. Miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I had unprotected sex about 3 1/2 days prior to ovulation. I didn't do the math right at first so I didn't think pregnancy was really possible. About three days after ovulation my breasts were extremely sore, and this soreness lasted about 3 days. I did feel some weird feelings in...

12 weeks what are the chances of a miscarriage [ 8 Answers ]

My wife had an ultrasound done at 10 weeks and the doctor said everything looked normal, the baby was developing just as she or he should. He as well said that we were out of the danger zone for a miscarriage. My wife has made it to 12 weeks my question is what are the % of having a miscarriage at...

View more questions Search