Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coogiez Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 05:31 AM
    It are two and them is one.
    It is going down a grassy bank, which is being covered by the early night sky, with the sun setting too the left's right of the screen,
    It goes past the group of them, shaking them from their continuous slumber.

Them: oh my! Who was that!

It: we really can't stop too chat right now!

Them: oh but why, where are you two running in such a hurry?

It: we're not running, you're walking VERY slowly!

Them: no I'm not, I'm losing breath, please, slow down!

It: sorry, if we slowed down, we wouldn't be going as fast as we are now wouldn't we!

Them: well that's the point, if you two would slow down, we ALL could think this through!

It: why is there a need for thought now, I've already done the "theory" of the situation, and it all (fading)... leads... (fading more)... to... (really fading) the... same... (quiet)

*with a thunderous crash, light fills the area, covering the sky, originating from the it's speck of existence*

Them: OH MY! *while covering it's oddly looking eyes with it's upper left limb*

It: (very loudly, but not yelling) ENDING!

*the light dims, and the sun sets completely, the moon springs up from the middle of the area, and them cowers from view in fear.*

:eek:

What are your thoughts towards the meaning?
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jul 5, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Hmm interesting. I cannot believe no one has answered.well I am justgoing to assume that it wasa dream or something you thought.
    If it was a dream I think it repersents your knowleadge of death and that death is drawing nearer and you can't slow down you must do as much as you can before you die. Them repersents your side that doesn't want to admit death is near that relizes that death is far away and you don't need to hurry. Though "it" knows the truth, and "it" knows that death is near and he cannot stop, though I think he only knows this subconiously or he would have told "them" long before.
    Then the two sides cannot argue because thetruth is shown, and the lighting stikes and death is here, thus the sun sets.
    Now this is a very inriguing peace though the meaning may be much simpler than I think, but whatever it was finly done.

Jul 5, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Mmmm, nice!

I scribbled that out a while back,
    I didn't even think it COULD represent my understanding of death,

It makes sense now..
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jul 5, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Really? I mean what I said made sense to you? That is pretty cool. Thispiece is abstarct likemost of your stuff, and like most of your stuff it shows great depth. Even though you may have simply scribbled it, your sub conscious was thinking really deep and intense things. And well it was really cool. I mean most stuff I read is pretty simple, pretty obvious, and pretty run-of-the-mill. It's not often I rad something that makes me really really think, I mean I really saw what you were thinking as I read it, it made me consider things in a different way then usual. So thanks for sharing this it was really awsome.

Jul 7, 2008, 06:11 AM
    I haven't much too answer with right now,
    I've spent the entire day writing reasons out,

like why entire societies are naïve too the extent of just being products kept alive too make products and why some people are vegitarians n' stuff.

yeah, bla bla bla,
    I really do this stuff in my spare time, and I have A LOT of that going around ^.^

anyway,
    yeah,
    thanks for the meaning,

works :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search