Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malakim Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 03:50 AM
    30Min Workout Chest Marks?
    I was working out on a piece of kit that simulates walking up some long steps for 30 minutes, reaching 1000 steps and roasted 1430 calories.

I usually do just 400 a day in the morning but I was curious to see if I could hit 1000, after I did I felt like normal, needed abit of water, catch my breath, rest for 5-10 minutes, but I went to change my clothes and I noticed these red marks almost rash like things on my chest... should I be concerned?

Doesn't hurt or anything just kind of made me think what it was.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2009, 02:22 PM

Joggers nipple?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What workout? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the middle of an inactive winter compared to my active summers and have put on a winter coat of fat! I'm joining a gym tomorrow and want to know what equipment/workout plan I should be using to burn as much fat as possible. I don't want to be chunky but am also very impatient and like to...

Best Workout [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 34 year old woman who needs to lose 30 pounds and can't seem to end her cravings for sugar/candy I have been exercising 45 minutes 4 days of cardio for two weeks and want to know best way to lose the weight in thighs, butt and abs

How to workout reduce men chest [ 1 Answers ]

How to workout reduce men chest

Right workout [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a workout that reduces love handles? If so can you please share the secret!

AB Workout [ 2 Answers ]

What's a good ab workout video? I just had a baby...

View more questions Search