Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertpicotrane Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 01:26 AM
    Looking for my dad
    How Can I Find My Dad On Maybe This Site Ive Been Looking For Him Every Sense I Was A Baby Can Anybody Help Me?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Why do you want to find your dad, please? It would be helpful to those who will come along to answer you.

You most like will not find your dad on this site. But, depending on why you want to find him, you might get some really great answers that will be both helpful and beneficial to you!

Thanks!

Jun 22, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Why do you want to find your dad, please? It would be helpful to those who will come along to answer you.

You most like will not find your dad on this site. But, depending on why you want to find him, you might get some really great answers that will be both helpful and beneficial to you!

Thanks!
    I've been looking for him on all kinds of websites and everything costs so freakin much and I'm not pating somebody to find him because the results might be they won't find him and it would be crazy to pay a stupid website of finding him all they do is take you for granted

Thanks!
    And another thing is if there would be a way of locating him would you like know how bouts of doing it?

Thanks!
    Well the reason why I'm looking for my dad is because I love him with all my heart.I got to question for you how would you feel if you had a lost family member? To be honest I really feel bad about not even knowing my real father heck I was a baby when he left me so how would I know anything about him?

Thanks!
    Also I don't have the kind of money to pay somebody of looking for him either so would there be a way of searching?
    confused1145 Posts: 176, Reputation: 17

Jun 22, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Do you have any idea of his location? Go to 411.com and you may find him, but I'm not sure.

Jun 22, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by confused1145
    Do you have any idea of his location? Go to 411.com and you may find him, but I'm not sure.
    What is 411.com?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by robertpicotrane
    well the reason why im looking for my dad is because i love him with all my heart.I gotta question for ya how would you feel if you had a lost family member? to be honest i really feel bad about not even knowing my real father heck i was a baby when he left me so how would i know anything about him?

Well, I question the love him with my whole heart part if you were a baby when he left and you don't know anything about him but do you have his name, last place he lived, just the State if that's all you have - ?
    yellowfire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 09:43 AM
    I just want to know if you can help me find my dads number please :( :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2008, 04:35 AM
    Well what is his name, where did he live last, what is his @ age?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 01:59 AM
    If a person wants to locate someone, I have found the following site to be very useful in terms of finding out where they live, where they might have lived, the businesses that they might have or had and also with whom they might be associated concerning relatives.

The Web's Largest People Search by Background Check, Public Records Search, E-Mail Address - Find People and Search Business at PeopleFinders.com

After using that site, then you would put in a search in Google for their first and last name and the city(s) and state(s) where they have been listed as being. Maybe an address and phone number will come up, then.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 06:27 AM
    I am closing the post, it appears poster came under another user name and added some info but will not provide any good info to allow us to help

Post closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search