Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evwil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Regarding threesome
    My husband wants to have a threesome with me and another woman.I don't know how I really feel about this. Am I headed for trouble. I have stated my fears to him but I feel that he gets pissed at me. Please help me.

Thanks
    Evelyn
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Tell him make it a foursome and YOU get to pick the guy --ladies choice!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 21, 2008, 07:56 PM
    ... Or just threesome with a you two and another guy first. He shouldn't object to that... but when he does, you can say "Now you know how your suggestion feels to me."
    iamtheone69 Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Jun 21, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Tell him to quit trying to use you... marriage means having a monogamous relationship... and a threesome is not a monogamous relationship. That completely breaks the confounds of the binding contract of marriage. Decide if your with the right person
    chocopies Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2008, 09:31 PM
    This is just.. a really bad idea. And how selfish do you have to be to make your wife (out of all people) engage in such =/
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2008, 05:53 AM
    The other posters have great suggestions, but I worry if he may be a freak enough to go for those ideas, so if he is serious, just tell him where to stick his suggestion. Do you really care if he gets PO'd, after such a dumb idea?
    jimmymat87 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jun 24, 2008, 04:22 AM
    If your not completely comfortable don't do it... My last girlfriend and I had one with her best friend I loved it :)... but as soon as it was over my girlfriend got all upset.. She would always find a way to use it against me when we had an argument, Also against her friend if the 2 of us were being friendly... If your not 100% keen on the idea tell him no thank you.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 01:28 AM
    I've never seen a relationship survive it... I wouldn't do it. But definitely suggest some things in the bedroom that would bring the two of you closer. Roleplaying is a fun one.
    balletfanatic Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2008, 01:29 AM
    If you aren't completely happy with doing it yourself, and your primary reason would be to please your husband, DON'T. If he loved you he would respect your feelings on this matter - and you obviously have reservations. I agree it might help to turn the tables and ask him if he would have a threesome with you and another guy...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2008, 01:45 AM
    A marriage is for one man, and one women to come together and cleave together and become one.

You made vows with each other. Are you headed for trouble yes you are. Cheating in front of you. Sex sounds more important then a relationship and your marriage will be ----ed. So your headed for big trouble and if that is all he cares about you honestly married the wrong guy.

Not only that, well you could be in for hep b, aids and many other possible things if he did not already cheat on you without you knowing.

Joe
    westnlas Posts: 322, Reputation: 25

Jun 29, 2008, 02:12 AM
    Sex is supposed to show how we care and love someone. With it we show our passion and tenderness. Using sex as a means to create an unnatural or uncomfortable environment for one's partner doesn't do this. To ask one's partner to do something they have said no to more than once is disrespectful at best.

I am sorry, but I feel you really need to reexamine your relationship with this man. It may be time to rid yourself of him. The person who must be comfortable with your life is you.

Personally, I would never disrespect my wife by making a request such as this after she has told me no. I think it is demeaning to ask again and I don't think you should need to repeat your denial.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want a threesome [ 20 Answers ]

My Fiancé and I have had a threesome before with another woman, a close friend of mine. It was nice we both really enjoyed it. But it was in the beginning of our relationship when we had no emotionmal attachments it was just purely physical. Well I've been wanting to hae a threesome with another...

Threesome :) [ 3 Answers ]

Moses and Jesus are part of a Threesome playing golf one day. Moses pulls up to the tee and drives a long one. The ball lands on the fairway, but rolls directly toward a water trap. Quickly, Moses raises his club, the water parts, and the ball rolls to the other side,

Threesome [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for quite some time... We have a great relationship,and enjoy sex to a great extent. For a few weeks we have playfully joked about having a threesome with another girl (yet to be decided who) and honestly I am kind of into the idea, but I don't want to do it if...

How do I start a threesome [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to have two men at a time my husband is willing how do I get it to happen?:confused:

View more questions Search