Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dudeneedsadvice Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2006, 09:39 AM
    How does she feel?
    Hey my ex contacted me through an online game service w/voice last month and now I hope someone can tell me how she feels.

I emailed her saying she could talk to me through email and she emailed back with some odd comments but generally in a good mood she said she would talk to me later.

So I emailed back the next day and a few days went by and I played with her on the online game service w/voice for about an hour over the weekend. She sent me a new friend request through the service and we had a good time.
    That Monday she was on in the game but didn't invite me to play and I didn't invite her either. And according to the log which does catalog all games played it looks like she was on for one short game every hour on the hour after we didn't play together. She then wasn't on the game for 3 days(she's on everyday) and she still hadn't replied to my original email after a week.

Phone calls came to mind so I emailed her a paragraph about how if she wanted to talk with me she should do so by phone. I then gave her my number and times when she could call me, said have a good day, etc.

She replied with an email the same day and this is all she said:

"we dated a long time I know your phone number"

That's it. How should I take that? :confused:
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2006, 10:05 AM
    I think as leave me alone. We can game together - that's it. Friend zone.

If she calls - she would have. If some one wants to be with you they would - they would jump thorugh hoops to be with you

QUIT pursuing her. Make her chase you IF she wants to. That which is chased - runs.

If she contacts you again - great - but doesn't sound like, from what you say - she is into you.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2006, 02:30 PM
    Take it with a grain of salt. She's an ex for a reason. She may try to contact you again or she may have just wanted someone to play the online game with. If she does contact you again take things slow and easy. Don't press her for anything and don't let her press you for anything. Above all, don't get your hopes up.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 17, 2006, 05:22 PM
    You might not want to hear this, but I wholeheartedly agree with Wildcat and s_cianci. See new friends on or off the net, go out more and start a new life. You'll be better off because you'll always have doubts about her and the way she treated you. There will be no true trust and confidence in this relationship, so let it go. You deserve better.

Good luck, and please keep us posted.

In the world in it's state today, avoid as much personal stress as possible - there is enough coming from the 'unknown' around you - therefore make your personal life as comfortable, warm, and trusting as possible.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2006, 07:10 AM
    Hi,
    I would take it "with a grain of salt"... old saying meaning that she could be just wanting to be in contact with someone, and picked you.
    If she were serious about wanting to get back with you, she would have called you, and set up a time for you two to meet.
    Since that didn't happen, then she is just playing with you; why, I have no idea.
    I do hope you aren't too upset about it, and will move on with your life. It does take time to get over someone, and you can do it. I do wish you the very best of luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 18, 2006, 08:00 AM
    Move on and meet new people,forget the drama!:cool:
    kandy Posts: 34, Reputation: -1

Mar 19, 2006, 11:20 PM
    Move on if she wanted to be with you she would have called by now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I feel [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm need some advice. I'm 21 and I love this girl I meet back in school, we dated for a year, but we went through a lot, that married people got through over there whole married life. We had problems like most people, but she made it seem like everything wrong was my fault. So if we did break up...

I feel nothing.. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sending this passage with the same title again.. Well.. im sending this message just to speak up my mind -which I believe that it's a healthy habit- but like all the healthy habits we don't start considering them until we cross to the other unhealthy-side. Simply.. I noticed that my...

Often feel ill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Five weeks a go I left a very stressful job where I was working 70 hours a week and ever since I keep feeling unwell. I don't know if the two are related. I feel ill for a week or so, then OK for a few days, then ill again. When feeling unwell, the symptoms are mild but noticeable. I feel...

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

Should I tell her how I feel? [ 4 Answers ]

I wrote on here a while ago because my girlfriend broke up with me and now I'm getting better at moving on but I still feel like she is the girl, whenever I feel like I should pull away and totally forget about her I think about how she is perfect for me and it seems like she still likes me. I...

View more questions Search