Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katelynoliviaxo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 08:40 AM
    80s or 90s disney channel movie
    I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. It was about a these two sisters who switched places while they were in high school. One was really tall and the other shorter. They extremely different personalities and when the switched they were both like devastated. I remember at the end of the movie the shorter possibly younger sister who used to be the tall gorgeous one was covering up a hickey with make-up because the now taller sister didn't know what to do about them.

Please help!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2008, 08:57 AM
    I think you're thinking of Wish Upon A Star, which was released in theaters in the mid 90s, but ran a lot on Disney Channel a few years later. Katherine Heigl played the older, beautiful sister.
    katelynoliviaxo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 06:24 PM
    Thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from the 90s on the disney channel [ 6 Answers ]

There's this movie I use to watch on the disney channel... its about this girl and she's in her room and all of a sudden this man comes and takes her to a world with these scary looking monsters in it. There's one insidient where she has to chose which door to take to get home. One is Blue and one...

Movie on disney channel. [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that aired on the disney channel I'm guessing either mid or late 90s. All I can remember is the very end. There was a classroom of kids all standing and one girl was picked from the rest and she got to fly with a teacher I believe. I also remember a big sheet type thing or maybe...

Name of an 80's movie from the Disney Channel [ 2 Answers ]

I am desperately trying to find the name of a movie that aired on the Disney Channel in the late 80's I think. It was about this lady who one day get what looks like a blue oil drum delivered to her house by mistake. When it is delivered she asks the postman "any postage due?" ( this is totally...

A movie from early 90's on the disney channel [ 4 Answers ]

This was a movie that was on the disney channel in the late 80's or early 90's. There was a young boy who just moved to the town which is on a body of water. He skipped rocks on the water and flew a rc airplane. He had an older sister who stole money to buy new clothes or something. He also had a...

What is the name of a movie from the disney channel? [ 2 Answers ]

It's about twins that have magic powers and they go to a mountain and are transported to another world, and I saw it on the disney channel years ago.the twins are adopted and held prisoners in order to keep their powers in control.

View more questions Search