Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VeNN11 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Will this diet plan give me good results?
    Hi! I just have a question about my diet and exercise plan, I am wondering if you think that it is a healthy one, as well as one that will give me good results. I am an 18 year old female college student, and I only have access to a treadmill; I do not have enough money to join a gym or anything of that matter. Would a diet similar to this be beneficial? I have been having a yogurt for breakfast, a turkey sandwich on wheat bread with honey mustard for lunch, and chicken breast for dinner, with grapes or celery for snacks in between. I am also drinking water (probably only three-four bottles a day though). After work (usually 7 pm) I run on the treadmill for 30 minutes every day. I am 170 pounds right now and I am hoping to get down to 135 pounds as soon as possible, but safetly as possible as well. If you have any tips or advice for me let me know! Please keep in mind that I am a busy college student and I am always on the go as well! Thank you so much! :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2008, 06:24 AM
    It is a good start but you need to add more to what you are eating.
    Occasionally add a potato or banana for potassium.
    Eat all the fruit and vegetables you can most are not fattening.
    summarizingman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Yes the diet is good but remember that you don't need a machine for most exercises so just doing 10 of these a day will help 10 push ups, 10 sit ups, 10 crunches, 10 star jumps, 10 tuck jumps, then a 1 minute bridge and that should be great so 10 of each a day. Best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is seriously unhappy with her weightloss diet plan... [ 20 Answers ]

I am struggling to keep my Rottweiler's hunger and weight under control. Her vet recommended feeding her 2 cups of Hill's Science Diet Lite Large breed dog food and 2 cans of green beans a day along with a nice walk. Well, this is turning into a disaster!! She's acting like a staved dog. She's...

Any diet plan for weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im 39 years and 5'-9" . my weight is 74 k.g. But my tummy has came out. Actually im an I.T. professional. I sit whole day on chair. ( 9am to 6pm). Tell me what to do. Is there any diet plan. I started eating SALAD in the lunch and nothing else. But my breakfast is heavy. ...

Weight loss diet plan [ 2 Answers ]

Well I'm just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of a diet plan that will promote weight loss. I exercise daily for an hour - 2. any ideas?

Diet plan? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I've just seen that a very wealthy and famous model is going on a steamed fish, vegetable, and eggwhites die, drinks only water. She also does not eat after 4pm. I have late nights so I would rather switch to 6pm. Do you think that this would be a successful weight loss diet. To lose 40 pounds...

Good or bad diet? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best most effective diet to go on I have tried low carb gained it back AND SOME then weight watches time consuming and didn't have the money so what else is out there?? I thought about trying the order the food and it comes to your house deal but I am so busy working and taking care of...

View more questions Search