Ask
    ARsatheesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Outlook asking network password
    Outlook asking network password
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 21, 2008, 12:00 AM
    Can you post a picture of what you're seeing?
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Jun 23, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Do you have unlimited Internet access on your network or is it restricted by company policies? This often happens when some of the content in your email messages (such as graphics) are retrieved from a web site. It may be asking for credentials that will allow Internet access.

Also, if you have saved your logon password in a previous session and it has changed since then, the saved password is attempting to gain access using your old credentials. To remove any saved passwords, click on Start, Run and type the following:

%windir%\System32\rundll32.exe keymgr.dll, KRShowKeyMgr

Then click OK.

You can update or remove any stored credentials shown in the window.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba laptop, bios password, power on password [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I just brought a laptop of a friend, he hasent used it in ages and has forgotten his bios password, the laptop is a toshiba satellite pro a10. We have no clue what the password is, and can't evan get to an xp screen because of it :( Any help would be greatly apprciated Cheers Jon

Outlook 2003 won't save password? [ 4 Answers ]

Under Email Account Settings I entered my password and checked the save box. If I close down Outlook and then re-open it and hit send/receive I get prompted for my password. So I enter it here, and check the "save to password list" box. Now everything works find and I can send/receive as much as...

Not on college network, my computer says it cannot detect wireless network?Belkin [ 2 Answers ]

I took my Dell laptop with me to college and used a cable to hook it up in the dorm. When I came back for the holidays my parents had gotten a new wireless card (BELKIN) for their laptop but said that they didn't change anything else. My computer used to run wireless at this home and my parents...

Exporting my Calender from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me :) I've been wanting to export my outlook 2003 calender to my outlook 2000. I have researched some topics and found this... Create a new personal folder Outlook 2000 compatible PST file by clicking: File New Outlook Data File Create an Outlook 97 - 2002...

Outlook Express and password [ 3 Answers ]

New to this forum so if asked before be gentle. My problems is this: Whenever I open outlook express I am prompted to enter my password. The box to save password is checked and it is grayed out. OE connects and everything works fine. I go to account properties the box to save password is...

View more questions Search